Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » JUST GOT BACK FROM SEEING DEPECHE MODE AND!.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: JUST GOT BACK FROM SEEING DEPECHE MODE AND!....
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey board its been a min..
Anyways i just saw depeche mode @ madison square garden and during the song strange love,the video behind band was an entire foot fetish type of session amongst 2 woman,and it wasnt just a couple of quick images,it was through the entire song of the same session!!.i was like in shock cause it was soo out of nowhere,never herd of any member having a foot fetish,nor did i ever think id be watching a foot fetish video amongst sooo many people(msg was sold out,35k+!!) and guess what?-noone was laughing,as a matter of fact i herd people cheering the second the girl in the vid took off the other girls stocking!! tomarrow i will post some pics my girlfriend took during the set cause its almost hard to believe,hence why i had to post this! so if you want to see the largest audience to a foot fetish session(weather live or not)see depeche mode in concert when they do strange love,it is fkn out this world when you see this with a foot fetish!

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would I have to listen to Depeche Mode music, though? [Confused]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I happen to like Depeche Mode. Awesome bro!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO I would have felt like I had "I'm getting totally turned on by this video" written all over my face.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The backround video was pretty hot,ina sensual andrew blake or ed fox type of way.it was kinda hard feeling a sense of arousal with your friends tapping you and being surrounded by 35k+ screaming people around u...regaurdless who the band is or if some of u dislike depeche mode,this is a matter of here's one biggest pop acts in the past 25 years incorperating a long version foot fetish video during their large scale tour and the audience reaction to the video was all positive.
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, are you going to tell us what was on the video or do we have to guess?
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MantrAveda
Loyal Member
Member # 919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MantrAveda   Author's Homepage   Email MantrAveda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait a second here..They're still touring?

Haha, thats awesome!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 83 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

I will post a couple pics once I get them back,but it was a woman with red stockings n heels and sensually had her feet worshiped once her stockings were slowly stripped off by the female worshiper.sole licking,toe sucking,and some minor face rubbing.it did have a master/servent type of vibe thru the entire video and everything was done sensually,seductivly and slow.thinking back on it,it was pretty hot......yes amazingly they are still touring lol.idk what the other dates left on the tour are but they played the msg last nite to a sold out crowd and they are playing there again tonite

[ August 04, 2009, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: vineofthorns ]

Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to see them at red rocks this year so bad.It was too much of a journey at the wrong time though.Very bummed now.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wu]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well depeche mode is coming to lollapoolaza in chicago this weekend, which i will be present at, but not sure if they will have the same set up since the whole weekend is full of band shows, so not just a depeche mode concert. i hope so tho!! interesting that they would have something like that, thanks for sharing!
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta love youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUu-dnljb4c

Pretty good shot of the background screen at the concert. if you look very closely you will see some dude with a massive hard on, wait! thats you vineofthorns!!! haha, jk!

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I happen to like Depeche Mode. Awesome bro!

Ditto! Refreshing music for our uninspiring times.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was cool. Had a somewhat similar expereience at a Handsome Boy Modeling School show a few years back.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

quote:
Originally posted by nineone5:
Gotta love youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUu-dnljb4c

Pretty good shot of the background screen at the concert. if you look very closely you will see some dude with a massive hard on, wait! thats you vineofthorns!!! haha, jk!

lol!! well there you go GOOD LOOKIN OUT ON THE LINK!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links