Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » At work

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: At work
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also forgot to share this with you guys. I work damn near over 40 hours a week so the things that happen, I try to remember them so they can be shared when I have time. So this lady comes in with this huge bermese python asking for info for her son.She had on a suit, so I assume she had a job that entitled her to wear nylons and heels almost everyday. She was a white female around her early 30's and she wore a pair of "Reef" women's flip flop. Her feet were red so I guess she had just gotten off work and rushed over and they were tired. I don't know the material Reefs are made of but it's not rubber...nor plastic. Whatever it is, I guess it holds sweat. I stood next to her to see what she was talking about and each time I inhaled, I got the biggest whiff of her feet marinating in her flip flops. I didnt bother saying anything but I am glad she came and I was able to help her and get her out of there. I was starting to get chubbier and chubbier by the second,lmfao. I wish she could have stepped on an air freshener that way I can hang it from my rear veiw mirror,lmao.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links