Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have you ever asked a stranger in public if you could massage/touch/see her feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Have you ever asked a stranger in public if you could massage/touch/see her feet?
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i used to do it a lot, with no luck. now, most of the time, i rarely say much, if anything, to a female
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BestFetish
Board Regular
Member # 35814

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BestFetish   Email BestFetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Narrate^
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never attempted it. Not sure if I DID attempt I'd be very successful at first. I think I'd have to practice general seduction techniques first before finding how to cultivate a positive foot scenario...
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BestFetish: Narrate^
just being too open about it and whatnot. i don't really trust myself anymore around women and/or other people because of my openiness when i started college
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not everyone can pull this type of stuff off successfully. I have never gone as far as to ask a complete random stranger anything like this. But I have sucked some toes shortly after meeting a woman and in public too.

In my opinion, when guys are able to do this type of stuff, it isn't a seduction or sexual thing. I think it most often has to be a funny situation or something relaxed and casual. Making it overly sexual, or adding any sexual vibes at all, is generally a bad idea with someone you just met. [Cheers]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kinda agree with cfg to certain extent. Not that I'm an authority by any means, but it seems when you make the situation more 'funny' and light hearted, females seem to be more responsive...
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaliatrox
Board Regular
Member # 35964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaliatrox   Author's Homepage   Email kaliatrox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have told girls that they need to go get a pedicure a few times... but a couple years ago, I was at a Pure nightclub inside the Caesar's Palace in Vegas and i was dancing in my 5 inch stilettos. i sat down at my table, took of my shoes and put my bare feet on the table and a gentleman sitting at another table across from me was staring at my feet. so i acted like i didn't notice and started wiggling my toes and flexing my feet to the beat of the music and he stood up and left. about 30 minutes later, he came back, handed me a gift card to Guess, told me i had beautiful feet and told me to buy a nice pair of shoes. i danced with him for about an hour and let me give me a short foot massage right at the table. it was awesome. [Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 35 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=41&t=017364

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:
I haven't really done anything of the sort in quite some time. However, there was a period when I would convince girls that I was an Art Student doing a photography series on fetishism. One thing led to another of course, but it was all in the name of education I would assure them.

I was a sneaky mother-fawker.

lol [Laugh]
That's a good one! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tantrical   Email Tantrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had several encounters....with random strangers, and several flight attendants. I had just met a flight attendant and in the span of 4 minutes, I was sniffing her lovely soft nylon clad feet and then gave her a wonderful foot massage.

I even met one lady at a popular tourist destination in Long Beach, Ca and in about 7 minutes I was sucking every one of her toes and licking in between them and kissing her soles....her feet were awesome.

--------------------
Now sit back, relax, and let me rub those worries away!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links