Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Caught At Work

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Caught At Work
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever been caught looking at a co-workers feet, and what were the outcome.
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well.. i can't say i am getting caught, as when I look at a co workers feet/shoes I tend to compliment them on them, and that diminishes the "getting caught" aspect.

The outcome of the compliments were mostly positive, with either just a nice "Awww.. Thank You!" to a "Next time I need a foot massage, I'll be sure to let you know [Wink] "

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never been caught but I always compliment my female co-workers on thier feet. If exposed only. I never ask them to show me thier feet but I always compliment them if they are visible. This one co-worker of mine, a long time ago, asked me what I looked for in a woman. I told her but my main thing is just she can't have ugly feet. After that conversation, everytime she gets a pedicure. She finds me wherever I am to show me. Her pedicures usually match her hair color. Thats pretty hott. But never just caught staring or anything. I always joke with her. The first time she showed me her feet, I siad" Don't do that, you know I have a foot fetish." She said, I know and kept wiggling her toes,lol. Sometimes it's easy to reveal your fetish in a joking manner and also be a good sport...laugh at yourself sometime when they joke about it. Not that big of a deal.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been caught once. I don't remember what I said, but I focused the attention to what she was talking about with the other co-worker.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a girl named Erika at work and I've kinda got a crush on her (not sure about the reverse, yet, though) and I barely ever see her, but she's a kind of "sporty" girl and every time I have ever seen her, she's been wearing flip-flops and has the cutest, soft-looking, pink feet, with great toes... [Drool]

Anyway, I would love to have her catch me looking at her feet... It might provide an entree into talking about the fun we could have with them! Maybe I'd offer her a massage or a pedicure, and get the chance to compliment her on how pretty her feet are and how well she keeps them!

If anything develops, I'll let you know. [Wink]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetness:
well.. i can't say i am getting caught, as when I look at a co workers feet/shoes I tend to compliment them on them, and that diminishes the "getting caught" aspect.

The outcome of the compliments were mostly positive, with either just a nice "Awww.. Thank You!" to a "Next time I need a foot massage, I'll be sure to let you know [Wink] "

I would hope, when a comment like that comes, to have the presence of mind to say, "You do that--I have to tell you that I've had a lot of practice and I give an awesome one!" [Wink] Maybe pique their interest. She might say, "You've had a lot of practice?" You could say back, "Well, my last girlfriend had really cute feet--like yours--and really grooved on having me play around with them. I guess we discovered my little fetish..."

(Shit, I have to write this stuff down! [Laugh] )

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cant say I ever been caught but I did have a former female coworker approach about another coworker telling her he would suck her toes. She kept going on and on about how much of a weirdo he was little did she know I had a foot fetish too! LOL!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This topic has brought to mind a great irony in my youth. Although I always loved feet, it was by no means as intense as it's been the last 10 years. Back in HS and college 12-15 years ago, when I was not sexually active and had never done anything with a girl's feet, I would routinely compliment the feet of girls I knew well and was comfortable with. Now I was a very shy guy then, but somehow was able to muster up such compliments.

Getting back to the topic here, I have a clear memory of asking my co-worker Simone in 1996 upon hearing her say her feet hurt if she wanted a foot massage. She actually said 'No thanks, my feet smell too much.' Although I am not as shy now, I couldn't accomplish this now because feet are an undeniable sexual object for me and I could not ask in such a casual way.

I realize the holes in my response here, but it's hard to explain. Yes, feet did excite me at that age, and if Simone let me massage her bare feet, I don't know how I would've reacted. I'd have been too nervous to get a boner I think, but I wouldn't now, so that's why I wouldn't casually ask a girl to do something to her feet in a public situation.

To wrap it up, it's ironic that in my shy virgin days (foot and penile alike) I had an easier time offering girls foot massages and complimenting their feet (My exact line that I used over and over was 'You have beautiful toes.') Now, although not as shy and not a virgin, I couldn't make any foot related comments in a public situation because I've seen the best of what feet bring and I would get way too excited.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links