Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet and sex question (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet and sex question
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just wondering how many of us love to smell a woman's feet or suck on her toes while having sex? How much do feet play in sex acts. Personally I know not everyone is into it but I LOVE smelling my wife's feet while we are having sex. Just curious.

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might be in the minority but my wife and I have a very active sex life and I would say only about 50% of the time do I play with her feet during sex even though I feel like I have a strong foot fetish. I guess in a way it might be more of a visual turn on for me, but I still love touching and all the other stuff.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Author's Homepage   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do.. or lets say did. Sadly now that I do not have my significant other anymore I can't really comment on this.
But before, in the 3 yrs that the relationship lasted, you could say feet came into play during sex at leats 80% of the time. [Wink]

Feetness [Smile]

--------------------
www.feetness.co.uk - Coming Soon! Hopefully! [Wink]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does it count if I like to have my toes sucked on just prior to....you know!

I love putting my feet/legs up on my man-friends shoulders and have him suck/kiss my feet/toes. For some reason this position really hits my spot and bringing the toe sucking into it really pushes me over the edge. I have the best orgasms this way.

D
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lick my wifes soles every time we have sex. She even puts her toes in my mourh. I'm not into smelling them while having sex. I like to taste her feet. I enjoy sex more when I'm licking her feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it too, and after years of doing it to me, my wife really gets really turned when her feet are played with

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot Toons:
I was just wondering how many of us love to smell a woman's feet or suck on her toes while having sex? How much do feet play in sex acts. Personally I know not everyone is into it but I LOVE smelling my wife's feet while we are having sex. Just curious.

With my last ex, who loved getting foot massages and "amateur reflexology" treatments, it was not uncommon at all for me to get her toes in my mouth, or my tongue up and down her soles, while we fucked. It's ... shall we say, REALLY FUCKIN' ENJOYABLE!! [Hop]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
I lick my wifes soles every time we have sex. She even puts her toes in my mourh. I'm not into smelling them while having sex. I like to taste her feet. I enjoy sex more when I'm licking her feet.

Ditto. It's not so much smelling for me as it is taste and touch.

My question to you is, does your wife also enjoy having that done, or is it something she does in the give-and-take that's necessary in romance, of letting you indulge? I realize that we all might have things we want in a sexual encounter that may not be the thing that floats the partner's boat, but the partner may smile and "give" because of how much the other enjoys it, and the partner knows this. Good partners, anyway. Enlightened partners.

I mean think of it this way: if your woman (for you guys) had some part of you, let's say she loved to suck on your elbows for some reason... even though it doesn't physically cause you any kind of crazy arousal, you'd let her do it, wouldn't you? Knowing that it's what gets her going, why would you not want to get her going?! Right?! So maybe that's a bit of why many of our women accept our fetish: it is, for them, a can't-miss way for them to get us turned-on. Every romantic partnership should be so lucky as a foot-fetish romantic partnership is! It's a gimme! [Big Grin]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think most of the time I suck my girlfriends toes or have her soles on my face during sex
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a clean feet guy but I get it -

99.9% of the time and always the first sexual experience - then I know if they are down with the program eg worth my time...

In my PBoy pre-interview they asked me and Rose (my guest) our favorite sexual position - me on top her legs on my shoulders feet in mouth - her was ORAL - ouch -

the other .1% of the time me on top and both sucking her toes - there are only a few that make it to the gauntlet~

TMI but all true and what the hell -

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I love it! I honestly believe (with the right amount of odor) a moist, smelly pair of beautiful feet can always get me goin' [Hump]

Basically it's before, during, & after sex! [Tongue]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure. Last time I tried to use feet for pleasure I didn't get very turned on. So maybe it's more just a visual thing...
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kissing, licking, sucking and smelling my gf's feet whilst having sex enhance my orgasm beyond measure.
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't always involve my girlfriends feet into our sex but I feel extremely lucky that she enjoys having them worshipped. So over time I have introduced more and more footplay activities. She is so happy to indulge, it's great having a partner who gets off on you enjoying yourself!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links