Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Walking around the office barefoot (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Walking around the office barefoot
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like the feet featured in the article! haha

loads of girls kick off their shoes in the office.

it does mean that i cant leave my desk because i get a stiffy. hahaha

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:

I'll still be ... telling the cute intern to put her shoes back on! Haha

HERETIC!!

[Laugh]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
One thing about this foot fetish thing is no two guys have the same preferences. Finding it odd that others don't share yours is pretty funny seeing as the overwhelming majority of men would laugh at someone obssesing over such an insignificant detail. Of course we know better because it is OUR preference
amen brother!

although i do have to disagree with you when you said you'd tell her to put her shoes back on. i wont be touching her feet, so i dont mind them getting a little dirty and i will enjoy the view in the meantime.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
One thing about this foot fetish thing is no two guys have the same preferences. Finding it odd that others don't share yours is pretty funny seeing as the overwhelming majority of men would laugh at someone obssesing over such an insignificant detail. Of course we know better because it is OUR preference. God bless it!

Glad to see I'm not the only one saying that!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's extremely hot if a girl slips off heels and you catch a teasing little glimpse under their desk of their feet, and if they're bold enough to put their feet up on the desk with their heels scattered under their chair it's about the hottest thing that can happen at at office short of getting it on with a chick in the broom closet. However, they shouldn't be strutting around barefoot all over the place. It wouldn't bother me personally, I'd take a peak at any neat little scenario that arises for an eyefull of hot feet but it's not really very sexy and shows a disgrard for their feet in my opinion to be strutting around dirty office floors where everyone else walks around with shoes on. Kicking off a sexy pair of heels and putting there feet up every now and then however is a bold and very sexy statement that right or wrong I find irresistable.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovely danielle nylon feet id explode [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PrettyPumps:
Saw this today and thought of you guys: an article from CNN about 15 things not to do in the office. Item #4 on the list: Don't go barefoot. "Resorting to kicking off your stilettos under the desk is permissible at the end of a long day, but walking around the office barefoot is really gross." I have a feeling the folks here would disagree. [Smile]

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2009/news/0908/gallery.office_etiquette_tips/4.html

I can't help but wonder who comes up with this stuff.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i must admit, i agree that in an executive setting barefeet is a bit inappropriate. but kicking off heels in the privacy of your office is a totally different matter [Tongue]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm probably in the minority here but I get turned off when I see dirty feet, or when a woman puts her feet in dirty situations.

Count me in the minority then.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm in the minority. of sorts.

photowise, kicking off heels is awesome. seeing barefeet out in public, appeals only to the photo element of the fantasy.

however, in practicum.. nope.. does nothing for me. turns me off a bit actually.

nothing worse than seeing your gal come to you in heels and pumps.. takes them off and you see loads of dirt on the soles and inside the shoes... yuk!!!!! (same with flipflops.. sandals... anything else.. dirty soles you're going to touch... not cool)

but then, i'm part of the minority. but again, for art.. if i'm shooting pics for here.. don't care if they're dirty or not. someone will appreciate my efforts.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A thought occured to me: If bare feet are "inappropriate" at work, then what about sandals? Surely, it could be argued that they are almost as bad!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrettyPumps
Loyal Member
Member # 34257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrettyPumps   Author's Homepage   Email PrettyPumps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
A thought occured to me: If bare feet are "inappropriate" at work, then what about sandals? Surely, it could be argued that they are almost as bad!

Oh, I agree about that. At the company where I used to work, we once had a staff meeting and one of the managers -- a balding, overweight man in his fifties -- stood up to give a presentation. When he got to the front of the room, I was surprised to see him wearing a button-down shirt, dress pants, and sandals!

Granted, we were all going down to the beach after that (it was one of those off-site, project update/staff party meetings), but it was still hideous. He should have at least waited until we got to the beach to change his shoes!

[Puke]

--------------------
PrettyPumps.com - High heels, lovely legs, beautiful girls.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links