Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Of interest (possibly) to iPhone users...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Of interest (possibly) to iPhone users...
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I decided to type in "Feet" and "Foot" in the app store search window on my new iPhone the other day.

Not much of any value comes up, but there was an interesting little app called "A Little Piggy Nursery Rhyme with Animal Videos for Kids" Little Piggie".

The app is simply a picture of a small bare foot sole, and the idea is that it can help teach kids coordination or something, because you have to touch the toes in order and a voice says the "This little piggy" lines as you do it. Also, when you tickle the sole of the foot, you hear what sounds like a girl's childish laughter.

Well, the idea of this app gave me an idea--but I don't have the computer programming know-how to get it implemented. This idea could potentially stand to make the implementer a good deal of money, I guess, and I would expect that if my stating it here spurs someone to go ahead with it, I would hope to be compensated...

Someone should make an app in which the user sees a pair of feet soles displayed (pretty female ones) and when he strokes the screen, the feet do an animated wiggle and the woman's laughter can be heard. When he touches the toes, they would wiggle and she would giggle. The user could select between the feet of several women; the women could reflect a number of different "feet types."

So, who has the expertise (and the cooperative foot models) to get this done? It needs to be done!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahahaha
that sounds like something I'd add actually [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So... Who can make it happen?...

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of iPhones... Do any of you store foot fetish images or videos on your device?

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stinkyfeet4me
Loyal Member
Member # 282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stinkyfeet4me   Email Stinkyfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I really store a lot of foot fetish stuff on my iphone. Maybe I give it a try to program an footfetish app. Do you store foot fetish images on your device?

--------------------
Force me to smell your stinky feet...

Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I do when I'm away from my laptop for a fair bit of time - a few days - where I can access pics of my girlfriend's feet, I upload them to my phone [Smile]
(Under password lock-and-key of course [Tongue] )

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watch foot fetish videos on YouTube with my iPhone.

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JWTies
Elite Trooper
Member # 34139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JWTies   Author's Homepage   Email JWTies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I have Iphone apps and Foot models already in my stores. I like tickling girls feet too, now all I need is a good programmer. Hmmm the clips4sale programmer set up my Iphone apps for video. Lemme give it a try.
JW

--------------------
Check Me out www.jwtiesamateurs.comFreaky Feet Footjobs

Posts: 311 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JWTies
Elite Trooper
Member # 34139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JWTies   Author's Homepage   Email JWTies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somebody is halfway there guys:http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3149181/kelli_the_real_interactive_virtual_girlfriend/

--------------------
Check Me out www.jwtiesamateurs.comFreaky Feet Footjobs

Posts: 311 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links