Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » a great female perspective on foot fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a great female perspective on foot fetish
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it refreshing to hear from a woman who talks about foot fetishism in a positive light, this lady explains it really really good how one should feel about their fetish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U77lkovJmsk

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FF really isnt taboo in the african american community...I would have been shocked if she were white.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a pretty cool little video. How did you come across that? Would have been nice if she showed them to us,lol. I'm kinda curious as to what they look like,lol. I value her prespective. I dated a girl like her once before. Wonder what she's doing....

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
FF really isnt taboo in the african american community...I would have been shocked if she were white.

I agree.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I wish that were true seeming that's my community. However, with that being said, I seem to hear about more brothas who like feet than anything else. Especially from one of my friends who's personally dealt with a ton of shoe-loving black men, including myself.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justice44
Board Regular
Member # 33722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justice44   Email justice44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The african american community pretends that these types of tastes are loved only by white people. In other words they put up a front. However, I think many african american men find sexy faced babes feet sexy. They certainly find big butts sexy.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me shoe loving and foot fetish are 2 different issues..
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I'm white, and I'll be the first to admit I am obsessed with my feet.. I'm beyond accepting of Josh's foot fetish, I actually love it.. and to be honest, I probably stare at my feet more than he does. Why would is it so shocking for a white woman to be into a foot fetish? A lot of women tend to make it seem like they aren't into it, but you just need to lay it on them slowly, that's all it takes... If she's not an open-minded person in general, odds are she won't be open-minded about any fetish, let alone a foot fetish.

Maybe I'm just part of a rare breed of women..

<3

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have met a few black women that claim not to be all into getting thier feet "catered to". To some, it is a taboo. However, I have had better luck with women of other races. Here in Houston, it's flip-flop season year around and that forces them to keep thier toes presentable. It's always the ones with the most beautiful feet that claim to be against it. But shit...the first girl that let me explore more of my foot "fetish" was white. I loved her feet. She was an equestrian and when she would finish riding she would take off her boots and her feet felt like memory foam. Softer than any material i've felt ever.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that imo was a complete waste of time, she was reeeeeaaaaally repetitive and didnt even show her feet once.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I disagree, i think theres a good degree people on both sides of the coin regardless of race, ive come across black women who like it and those that hate it, same with white and asian women.

At the end of the day though, there all still women and the more I come across those who are ok with it, the better ^_^

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From personal experience I know that girls who aren't squeamish about feet rather enjoy massaging and attention being paid to their feet.
But that video was quite wrong. I don't think she really counts as a reference or something to cite from. The tone in the video she just came across much too sexual and just a way of attracting viewers to her channel.

If you want a good perspective on this talk to an educated or well spoken girl/woman about it who isn't trying to get something in return.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justice44
Board Regular
Member # 33722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justice44   Email justice44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Soopaman Lova:
Here in Houston, it's flip-flop season year around and that forces them to keep thier toes presentable. It's always the ones with the most beautiful feet that claim to be against it. But shit...the first girl that let me explore more of my foot "fetish" was white. I loved her feet. She was an equestrian and when she would finish riding she would take off her boots and her feet felt like memory foam. Softer than any material i've felt ever.

Hey bro,

I know you like pretty feet but isn't the deal breaker if you are not erotically connected to her face. In other words, if it is not a pretty faced babe with pretty feet that you associate with her pretty face, are you still attracted to her feet?

Posts: 22 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links