Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I Have a Face Fetish NOT a Foot Fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I Have a Face Fetish NOT a Foot Fetish
justice44
Board Regular
Member # 33722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justice44   Email justice44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Key*:
then why are you a member on a footfetish forum?

Because many of the babes are sexy faced. Their nice feet is icing on the cake.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
I know I have a foot fetish, because I'd take a so-so looking girl (won't go so far as to say ugly) with sexy feet, over a "pretty" girl with ugly feet any day.

A true ff man - I am a body man also, so if she is a snow cow (excuse me peeps) and a pretty face - hello - to me it is like a woman with a pretty voice on the phone - com'mon.

I tell girls Im all about going down - on your feet and somefin else...hooo ha!

If you love her feet think about how you feel abt the rest of her - peace!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justice44
Board Regular
Member # 33722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justice44   Email justice44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Five For Feet:
[qb]I tell girls Im all about going down - on your feet and somefin else...hooo ha!

If you love her feet think about how you feel abt the rest of her - peace!

Elvzz,

I hear you bra but a women I have no erotic connection to in the face, I simply can not find sexy because of her sexy feet. I will just fantasize about some sexy faced babe with her feet. It is no different than a large breasted women that my eyes don't consider a babe. They are just large jugs then. When someone like Taylor St. Claire or mistress taylor posseses large breasts they become love jugs immediately because her face and voice are incredibly sexy to me.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
peace you need both I get it - that my friend isnt always that hard to find - that is my forte so I dont settle either check out my site - almost every one there I would date if I havent already - I get it..push come to shove I can be with an emma watson type - christina ricci may not rate or mimi rogers but their toes put em over is all -

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
quote:
Originally posted by toesucker - uk:
Dont really understand this thread. I will say if I just see a picture of feet it does not do much for me, I need to see the whole person so I can put a face to the feet if that makes sense to really turn me on.

I'm with you, toesucker. With only the rarest of exceptions, I need to see the rest of the woman in order to place her feet in the proper contact. However, if the model's picture set is a mixed bag (some with her face showing, some without) or I know what she looks like to begin with, that's fine.
So is the girl in your avatar one of those rare exceptions FIASCo? Because I don't really need to see anything else on her, or at least what I can see is worth taking the chance. I do have standards, but the girl attached to THOSE FEET would have to be just about butt ugly for me not to get with her. I won't go so far as to say you and toesucker don't have the fetish, but you ain't got it like I got it!
Five For Feet, the feet in my avatar belong to Kali Atrox, an incredibly cool model who also happens to be a member of this forum. She's hot, and since She had to place Her feet on my face in order to take the picture, definitely does not fall into the "feet without a face" category!

I'm not sure I agree that my foot fetish isn't as strong as yours. On the contrary, it's actually off the charts! Mine just seems to be more selective since only female feet that I find attractive really set it off.

(By the way, I see you are a fan of Shasha's feet. She's nice.)

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, a big fan of Shasha so I had to pay tribute. Kali if you're listening, your feet are as spectacular as your face and body sweetheart. She's certainly got the whole visual package there FIASCo!

I guess this thread just goes to show the width and depth of the foot fetish. I'm enjoying hearing so many takes on it, and learning from everyone's feedback to expand my understanding of it beyond my own experience. I guess that's why it's called a "forum".

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yes indeed, i know the feeling. in fact, i usually won't touch a woman's feet unless i like her face.

that being said, i have actually licked some women's faces just as i would lick their feet and they are much more disgusted by me for the face licking parts.

i've often been described as "licking like a dog" and they tend to be much more comfortable when i lick their feet in such a way as opposed to their face.

not sure whats up with that but they find me disgusting nonetheless

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jillian Ashcroft:
I hear men ask all the time to see not only pix of my feet but pics of all of me .. now I know why ;-)

i like this concept and those men are true gentlemen.

this concept of giving women attention for more than just their feet is just the beginning of what should be our positive PR campaign for foot fetishists.

the woman, herself, is more than just a life support system for the peds that many of us admire so much. we men, should take it upon ourselves to stop being these overly horny perverted dawgs and actually get to know the woman a little more as part of our fantasies too.

they say her eyes are the path to knowing her soul. lets actually like them for who they are too.

i get so tired of all the media giving us a bad name cuz they think we are eccentric perverts who only focus on sex.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I know I have a foot fetish, because I'd take a so-so looking girl (won't go so far as to say ugly) with sexy feet, over a "pretty" girl with ugly feet any day.

Now it's my turn to tell you that I couldn't have stated it better, myself. Bravo! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The title of the book is "What Is The Definition of Sexy Feet?"

Chapter One:

quote:
Originally posted by justice44:
Honestly, I dont' eroticize the feet unless I find the subject's face sexy.

The End.

----

Nothing more needs to be said.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaliatrox
Board Regular
Member # 35964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaliatrox   Author's Homepage   Email kaliatrox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yes, a big fan of Shasha so I had to pay tribute. Kali if you're listening, your feet are as spectacular as your face and body sweetheart. She's certainly got the whole visual package there FIASCo!

I guess this thread just goes to show the width and depth of the foot fetish. I'm enjoying hearing so many takes on it, and learning from everyone's feedback to expand my understanding of it beyond my own experience. I guess that's why it's called a "forum".

thank you~!! [Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 35 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterindc
Major Player
Member # 33778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterindc   Email peterindc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
Five For Feet, the feet in my avatar belong to Kali Atrox, an incredibly cool model who also happens to be a member of this forum. She's hot, and since She had to place Her feet on my face in order to take the picture, definitely does not fall into the "feet without a face" category!

She's a gorgeous woman with incredibly hot feet. best of both worlds!

--------------------
http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=25222

Posts: 202 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I would call a fetish is more influential than just finding something sexy. I love looking at girls' delicate hands and wrists, but do they give me boners like feet? No, so I don't clarify that I have a hand fetish, that's just a part of appreciating beauty.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The face can make or brake whether a girl has great feet. If I look at a picture that only shows a woman's feet in a great pair of shoes, and I think it looks hot, it looks hot. But I need to see the face that belongs to the feet because her face is going to make or brake whether my initial instincts were right. If her face is as hot as her feet look, then her feet becomes hotter.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links