Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My friends wife loves to tease with her feet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My friends wife loves to tease with her feet!
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nancy, A True Old Story
My friends wife Nancy loves her own feet, loves showing them off and loves to have them kissed and smelled. She is a very pretty woman, and knows it, and she gets lots of attention from men as well as women, and sometimes even kids will tell her that she is pretty, or that her feet are pretty. I have written a lot about her on this board and others regarding Nancy's love of wrestling and catfighting and how she loves using her feet in fights. She loves to sit on her victim, then plant her sexy bare feet in their face smothering them. She is 5'8, 135 pounds and has short blonde hair, with toned sexy legs and pretty size 8 feet, and she is very dominant with them. At parties Nancy will find away to stear conversations to feet, or shoes, and it happens so often that someone, often women, will then compliment her on her feet. A neighbor of Nancy's Miriam was born and raised in Holland where they are more liberated sexually. We were sitting around Nancy's large living room with about 8 couples there. Nancy had on a sexy black dress, very sexy strappy black sandals and hot pink toes wiggling in them. Miriam couldn't take her eyes off Nancy's foot show. Miriam in front of her husband and everyone else blurted out how sexy she thought Nancy's feet were. Nancy being Nancy then said, do you want to kiss them? Miriam said, I have a big foot fetish for sexy ladies feet, I'll kiss yours if you want me too! Sure Nancy said, just sit before me, and Nancy crossed her legs, waving the foot toward Miriam. Miriam sat at her feet and kissed her toes in front of everyone. Smell my toes while you kiss them, nice big sniffs, Nancy said, and Miriam pressed her nose to her sexy hot pink toes and smelled them deeply! She was getting Nancy hot, and the rest of us even hotter!!!

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links