Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hoda's Feet on the Today Show (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hoda's Feet on the Today Show
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone else see what happened on Today this morning? Hoda whateverhernameis did the news desk. So she finishes her report, and Ann Curry asks her if her feet are hurting or something, and reveals that she did the report barefoot. Hoda said she likes to do it that way, because heels make her look to tall or something. Of course I stop in my tracks, and say to myself "no way can they carry on this conversation WITHOUT cutting to her bare feet. Sure enough, the camera cuts. NICE FEET! Bright red polish against that bronze skin,and some pretty toes. Ann complimented her, and said she had very pretty feet, then Al chimes in and says he thought he smelled bad chinese food. That got a good laugh from everyone, but this is serious business for us folks, right?! There has to be someone here in the Wu family that can get their hands on a clip of this somehow. It was great!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soletickler
Board Regular
Member # 26706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soletickler   Email soletickler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
today.msnbc.com
Posts: 24 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i did happen to see this. it was great

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(duh!) Thanks soletickler.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/32384583#32384583

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a dick....'smells like bad chinese food'...

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus_B:

Agreed, I love how that other woman said "You have such pretty feet." Turned me on. Also she does have great feet good thing the video was found. In the first post I was getting excited thinking there better be a video to back this up. Awesome stuff.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the last couple of seconds, It looked like the middle girl was turning to throw her feet in his face? Anyone else notice that?
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah that was awesome she did have nice feet. I love the business suit look anyway.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Al came off like the college roomate who busts in when right when you're about to get laid. He ruined the moment.

I did not notice that Ann moved to put her feet in his face wvcpl2003. Now I'll have to go back and look at it again. Isn't it great how the video starts out paused on a shot of her feet!

--------------------
FFF

PrettyPumps
Loyal Member
Member # 34257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrettyPumps   Author's Homepage   Email PrettyPumps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How very convenient of NBC to isolate that exact clip and upload it to their web site! They know what their viewers like. [Smile]

Although Hoda did look quite hurt when Al Roker made that remark. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
PrettyPumps.com - High heels, lovely legs, beautiful girls.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah he could ave kept that to himself. He probably enjoyed what he saw too.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet feet w/ polish to boot, but c'mon Al that comment wasn't called for! [Confused]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought the comment was pretty funny! I'm going to use it.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark-Texas Toes Fan
Loyal Member
Member # 1394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark-Texas Toes Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is another clip of Hoda's feet where Kathy Lee Gifford says that Hodas has the prettiest feet she has ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JllKeEtODaE

Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus_B:

I agree with you, Marcus_B. I'm tired of foot haters!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links