Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot fetish tube vs The fetish republic

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot fetish tube vs The fetish republic
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow,i can not believe the owner of footfetishtube(FOOT FETISH TUBE) decided to ban me from his site once again,after he secretly joined THE FETISH REPUBLIC a few months ago under a fake user name. I did not even know he joined our video share site until one of our contributing members started a thread about him because he was banned for making video contributions to our site and using the same username.Than he went and banned me from his site also because he said THE FETISH REPUBLIC was a clone site of his.Meanwhile the only thing we have in common is people can join for free and upload and watch videos also.Big deal!Lol.But that's where the similarities stop and they become completely different in every other way.What bothered me when he first banned me was,i was one of his first constant contributors and my clips from my personal website had tons of views.Never once did he acknowledge me for my contributions. After the thread about him banning our member for being a contributor on both sites and using his username on both sites(WHICH SOUNDS IMMATURE I MIGHT ADD,BECAUSE THAT IS THAT MEMBERS RIGHT DUDE!) i found out the username he was using and banned him and moved on. Than as the thread heated up with people adding to it, he asked me if he could re-join our site again under his name FOOT FETISH TUBE and respond to the thread about what took place.Everyone of my mods told me not to allow him,because he banned me,banned our member for something dumb as heck and was even calling THE FETISH REPUBLIC a clone site. But me just trying to be mature about it, i figured i could let him respond.Because it just may have been a misunderstanding. But omg, i must say that i now know he only did that because he realized he played himself by banning me and one of his most notable contributors to foot fetish tube.Now,get this...after he was allowed to re-join THE FETISH REPUBLIC and join our forum to reply to the thread,he eventually also reached out to the member that started the thread and they supposedly came to sort of an agreement. The agreement was,to not use the same username on both sites,and in return he can be invited back and the ban was lifted. foot fetish tube even started off the reply thanking me for allowing him to come on our network and respond to the thread.Ok so i thought the issue was now resolved and it was time to move on.Than about 2 days ago,months after the WAR between FOOT FETISH TUBE vs THE FETISH REPUBLIC was finally over.I visited foot fetish tube yesterday to see if he lifted his ban on me as well;and as it turned out the ban was lifted.So i thought,well ok that's kool and rejoined once again. But once i uploaded a clip that generated more views in 1 day than any other person that uploaded the same day by far...he deleted my video and banned me once again.Lol! I have to laugh; because this dude is such a clown.Omg!Lmao.From here on in,i will never make peace or accept peace from him no matter what.I mean,can anyone understand why i'm so frustrated with this guy? I think i made a great effort to try to get along with him,but the feeling was just not mutual to my surprise. Watch & share femdom & foot fetish videos FREE!
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links