Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sad 4 u flip flop lvrs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sad 4 u flip flop lvrs
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A very sad day indeed for you flip-flop lovers in New York. Im hoping WV will stay safe for a long time.

http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/health/2009/08/11/2009-08-11_flipflops_are_a_magnet_for_dangerous_deadly_bac.html

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly I doubt anyone will pay attention to this newspaper article. It's all true like honestly with a huge population like NYC there probably are germs all over the place, but that's anywhere, which is why they say always wash your hands. There was an article that once said that flip flops aren't comfortable for women and can lead to foot problems or something like that, honestly young teenage girls will choose flip flops over a threat. Sort of sad if in the future a problem does occur but honestly girls will not stop wearing flip flops.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It does stop and make you wonder what you are putting in your mouth if your girlfriend/wife has been wearing flip flops all day and you decide to go for some foot action.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ehhh, i wouldnt be too worried.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This ain't gonna change anything. There's gonna be just as many flip flops slapping around the streets as always. They're comfortable and women know we look and they like the attention.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
call me sick but i think it sounds a bit kinky! hahahaha

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! we only live once; and a life without pretty feet on/in(whatever)flip-flops is not life at all.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bogus journalism man, I'm an RN and I can tell you that you aren't at any more of a risk wearing flip flops than you are wearing a t-shirt or breathing air.

The concern stems from the idea that you would gash your foot open and bacteria enters your body when your immune system was depressed, but your feet aren't as vascular as the rest of your body so chances of enough bacteria getting into your body, evading your immune system and compromising your organs is slim, unless you're elderly or chock full of AIDS. Unfortunate for us, however, is that women (not all women) tend to take articles like this to heart, even if this is no breakthrough in microbiology at all.

Don't even get me started on the foot pads that "drain toxins" through your feet, I could rant about that for hours.

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glabrous1
Loyal Member
Member # 9016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glabrous1   Email glabrous1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You tell'em barefoot_maniac! I *am* a journalist, and the crap that passes for health tips is appalling... a shame the laws aren't stronger for all the rampant quackery...

--------------------
Shoes? Pfui.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jg24fans:
It does stop and make you wonder what you are putting in your mouth if your girlfriend/wife has been wearing flip flops all day and you decide to go for some foot action.

I've sucked on some wicked dirty feet, and I'm still here thriving. In fact, it's fun. I'm not gonna worry about some stupid alarmist "news" article telling me what I already knew--that germs cover everything.

Gee, when is the report on how many germs are on a girl's crotch coming out?! We don't hesitate to put our mouths on that, either!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mcpuffkins
Loyal Member
Member # 22416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mcpuffkins   Email Mcpuffkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see it this way...If I'm gonna go out like that it might as well be by doing something that I LOVE!!!Hahahaha
Posts: 54 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mcpuffkins
Loyal Member
Member # 22416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mcpuffkins   Email Mcpuffkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember my EX came to visit me and I wanted to have some foot action but she wouldn't let me because at the airport she said that she had to take her flip flops off going through security so her feet had been on the ground and blah blah blah... A foot is a foot anytime of day or night airport or no airport I want those TOES!
Posts: 54 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That article has little credibility. So the city is frickin' nasty; it's not the flip flops' fault. It's just like saying "the subway poles have a thick goo of germs on them which could get in your mouth and give you herpes, so don't inhale while on trains."

Not to mention that one of the scientists said "rats are harbingers of germs". Does he know that "harbinger" and "carrier" don't have the same meaning? Idiots, all of them. I'll wear my flip flops where I want, no matter what fear mongering says otherwise.

Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is very scary, cuz it means that some of us very avid foot lovers will now have to thoroughly wash the feet of hot flip-flopped stranger's who we meet on the streets and convince to go back to our houses for some sniffing and licking.

this is a very sad day for foot sniffing/licking enthusiasts, because it means we have to wash away much of the smell and taste [Cry]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links