Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Saw A Local Newscaster's Feet Today

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Saw A Local Newscaster's Feet Today
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in Lancaster, PA. I shop at the Giant food market. Our local TV station, WGAL, is right across the parking lot from that market.

Today, when I was in the market, I saw a newscaster from WGAL, Lori Burkholder. I've seen her before. Lori is fairly tall and cute. Anyhow, as I was doing my shopping, I saw that Lori was paying her bill, and then glanced as she walked out of the market. I couldnt stare, for obvious reasons, but I definitely caught a glance of her bare feet through sandals, although I couldnt see any details such as her toenails.

Anyhow, just wanted to post this. Anyone else ever see a newscaster or quasi famous person's feet in person?

Mitch

[ August 14, 2009, 09:58 AM: Message edited by: MitchC ]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToesnSolesLover
Loyal Member
Member # 18792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToesnSolesLover   Email ToesnSolesLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here. I was at Wegmans market and saw Jodi Johnstons feet from WGRZ in buffalo ny wearing flip flops .
Posts: 53 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't, but that's good stuff MitchC. There's a weather girl in my city, who's feet I'm dying to see. I ended up at a gas station pump across from her, but it was on Thanksgiving morning - not really open toe weather. I peeped around the pump anyway, just in case.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh i saw picture of that women and i would love to lick and smell her feet fer sure [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen my local wnews womens feet. The weather girl the female co anmchor and the reporters. The weather girls toes were nice but the soles needed some work. The others were all very nice soft looking and well maintained.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the replies, guys. Other feet I'd love to see would be a couple of girls at the Weather Channel, especially Heather Tesch and Alexandra Steele. Recently with their new studio setup, I've noticed that they often do full body shots on the weather girls, but unfortunately all I've seen so far is closed toe shoes.

I found a picture of Jodi Johnston. You're lucky to have gotten to see her feet, Toesandsoleslover. She's hot!

[ August 14, 2009, 10:03 AM: Message edited by: MitchC ]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
I haven't, but that's good stuff MitchC. There's a weather girl in my city, who's feet I'm dying to see. I ended up at a gas station pump across from her, but it was on Thanksgiving morning - not really open toe weather. I peeped around the pump anyway, just in case.

That's funny--just tonight I was gassing up my motorcycle (sitting astride it at the pump) and a really cute, petite hispanic girl pulled up at the island across from mine and she was wearing flipflops and had really cute feet! I note that I generally am not fond of hispanic feet, but hers were top-notch. Of course, she came and went, it's not like I got to talk with her. 11:45 p.m. on a Friday night at a gas station--not exactly social hour. [Confused]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links