Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Poll--Barefoot in Public (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Poll--Barefoot in Public
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a recent thread about girls taking their shoes off at work. It was based on an article that condemmed that practice.
This has inspired me to create this poll: Do you enjoy seeing girls barefooted in public situations where people normally wear shoes--offices, stores, restaurants, whatever?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 87 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went with "I don't like it. It's bad taste, and it makes their feet dirty and callused."

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted depends on the situation. I don't want to see a girl barefoot in a store or restaurant. Most restaurants say must wear shoes. Offices depends, a girl at her desk with her shoes off under the desk is alright, but walking the halls I don't know if I'll go for. The park or a beach are good places for girls to be barefoot. Though I must say once when I was in my car, it was pouring and on this strip mall I saw a girl walking barefoot with her flip flops in hand, that I thought was hot.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glabrous1
Loyal Member
Member # 9016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glabrous1   Email glabrous1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...there's something wrong with public barefootedness, 'cause "it makes their feet dirty and callused" ??

glad I missed *that* memo... [Wink]

--------------------
Shoes? Pfui.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE to see girls barefoot--ANYWHERE! It's titillating to see, and I don't care where it takes place. Plus, whereas I used to have very high standards and couldn't stand feet that weren't pristine, soft and perfect, I now DO actually like dirty, kinda callused feet! I didn't plan it that way; go figure. My tastes just metamorphosed.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barefoot in public rocks because I love dirty soles. [Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love it.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if its just to ogle her feet, i love seeing a woman barefoot in public. if its for footplay for me and the woman later, i do prefer clean feet, so although i might still enjoy the sight, the thought of her feet all dirty would kinda ruin that.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted no...cause they will get calloused and not smell. I prefer a woman to wear closed toe shoes with no socks or hose.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love it!
Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like when girls take their shoes off in public a lot. Like at work or on a bus to relax and let their feet breathe for a moment.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very much "mouth on" with my fetish and i dont want dirt getting into my mouth, so I voted no. I don't like that. I like them clean, daddio!
unpampered feet (no nail polish), socks, good long walking trainers. Thats all I want :3

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely love it...can't say that I would have liked it years ago, though.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by temp1234:
I'm very much "mouth on" with my fetish and i dont want dirt getting into my mouth, so I voted no. I don't like that. I like them clean, daddio!
unpampered feet (no nail polish), socks, good long walking trainers. Thats all I want :3

I'm extremely "mouth-on" with my fetish, too; but over years and years, I've inexplicably come to like dirty feet as well (not "filthy," but kinda dirty) and will not hesitate to suck on feet that are less-than-clean. I can't explain it. It just happened. So I go with it. [Big Grin]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigelkman
Board Regular
Member # 36007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigelkman   Email bigelkman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love dirty soles a woman walking barefoot is a very erotic sight
Posts: 4 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links