Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Smelling Colleen's Feet after an Amusement Park

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Smelling Colleen's Feet after an Amusement Park
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a fun little report here. I went to Busch Gardens Williamsburg yesterday with Colleen. Aside from it taking over 5 hours to get there when it should only take 3-3.5, it was a hot, long day with tons of people in the park.

We didn't stay all day, leaving around 8 pm. When we got back to the car, she started to get comfy and I teasingly told her that she might have to leave her shoes on because her feet probably stink real bad. She swore they didn't and took off her shoes and smelled her feet. She insisted that they didn't and told her I didn't mean her while in her socks, I meant her bare feet. She then pulled the socks off and smelled again. Once more she swore they didn't.

Being a guy into smelling, I told her I didn't believe her and wanted to smell them. She got totally embarassed and wouldn't let me. I told her we might have to sit in the parking lot until she gives in. It took some partial begging, but she stuck her toes over my nose for about 5 seconds and then pulled it away.

I told her that her feet didn't smell out of the ordinary. It was a light sweaty smell, but more like a warm tennis shoe smell. She then told me she never had anyone want to smell her feet before, let alone after being in shoes on a 96 degree day for hours.

Overall, it wasn't a long or erotic experience, but one that was just fun that I thought I'd share. It's always nice to see the reactions the girls have to the smelling.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh gosh, i would certainly want to be smelling her foot for an extended session in a situation like that.

always best to offer a massage to really get her in the mood. i find that when the woman associates pleasure with one's company it is often very easy to talk her into other activities which bring foot fetish delight, Hee Hee [Big Grin]

great story, wish she allowed the sniffing to go on much longer

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds like a fun mpment for sure

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aaah.. i take it from your story that your GF isnt aware of your foot fetish? [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good story Patrick. As a smell guy, did you find yourself disappointed that her feet didn't smell stronger after a day like that? I like the light sweaty smell that you described, and would have been impressed that they held up so well in those conditions.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FFF, i like the light smell too... that would have been a hot experience for me! lol

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler,

I would have loved for it to have gone on much longer too, but it was a fun little moment with a friend/model. Wasn't pushing it for anything, but since it was foot related, I thought it might be a fun little story.

Nusuth,

I don't presently have a girlfriend. Colleen is one of my friends and someone who poses for my site http://www.solesofsilk.com

Five For Feet,

Kinda yes. I do love when a girl's feet are damp and moist, even if they don't smell heavily. Just something about that condition.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Patrick dude, you should have stopped by Richmond on your way back up to MD. I could have gave her a second opinion on that smell or no smell. [Tongue]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by WillJerk4Feet:
Damn Patrick dude, you should have stopped by Richmond on your way back up to MD. I could have gave her a second opinion on that smell or no smell. [Tongue]

Ha. I bet you would have. Honestly, we both wanted nothing more than to get the heck home. It took us 5 hours to get to the park when it should have taken between 3 to 3.5 hours. The park was packed and we had to park about a mile away from the park in an overflow lot and trammed over. It was a long, hot day.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links