Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » aroused at party

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: aroused at party
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
saw a girl hadnt seen in while and always wondered about her [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] feet well i was not dissapointed had t nicest lightly polished pair and toes i have seen in while clear polish but she had boyfriend anyway enjoyed them while they concentrated on each other i got great look stored 4 later when got back exploded a few times love latina toes like hers hope can see again very soon 4 some more [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

[ September 22, 2009, 11:15 PM: Message edited by: luvfemalefeet ]

Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
latinas [Drool]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm.. methinks this story could use a bit of puncuation.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
hmm.. methinks this story could use a bit of puncuation.

LOL, I'm glad I'm not the only grammar geek here.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i am not a huge grammar geek cause i dont mind no capitalization. i can even overlook the their/there/they're thing, but when what someone rights becomes a riddle to decipher, i do need to say something.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny this post came up... I experienced seeing feet from a girl I know for the first time tonight as well. Italian too. VERY hot girl. But getting married soon LMAO.

Goddamnit man, exceeded my expectations. I could've died...

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha, i didnt even notice the punctuation, since im so used to reading other people's horrible grammer.

[ August 19, 2009, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: Keyfeet ]

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:
i am not a huge grammar geek cause i dont mind no capitalization. i can even overlook the their/there/they're thing, but when what someone rights becomes a riddle to decipher, i do need to say something.
lol It's writes, not rights! [Tongue] [Laugh] And it looks like the original poster texted that post from his cell phone or something. [Hump]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed on latinas. happened to be in a pharmacy tonight and a lady walked in with what appeared to be her mother and very nice looking grandma but the daughter about 28 to 32 was wearing sandals and before I knew it I had opened my big mouth and said hi. Man she had gorgeous feet and her heels look so soft without even the appearance of rough skin. nice nice nice. She was friendly and said hi back so all was well.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links