Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ALANIS MORRISET (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ALANIS MORRISET
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did anyone catch the excellent scene of alanis in the last episode of weeds?
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What was she doing?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Youtube please.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew that someone was gonna mention that.. Weeds has a tendency to focus on feet more than most shows. I just wish they hadn't shortened the episodes to a half hour, it's lost a lot of its charm [Cry]

But anyway, she was getting a foot massage from Andy, and naming all of the medical terms for the bones in her body as he worked his way up to her vag.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the show was always a 1/2 hour

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jesibel420:
I knew that someone was gonna mention that.. Weeds has a tendency to focus on feet more than most shows.

Why did I not know about this when the show started?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

lol, my bad.. i've watched it all on dvd up to this season and usually just watched a bunch of episodes in a row.. i swore it was always longer, my perspective of time must've been all screwed up, haha.
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i noticed that there were quite a few nice closeups with mary louise parkers feet and she always has the sexiest sandals too. love it.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

She always has nice shoes, but I'm not the biggest fan of her feet, to be honest... too bony.
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There ya go, 0:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMQAXuC6mMU

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty sweet video... Love her feet and toes in it!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by climax:

Thank you! That's now my favorite video on Youtube!

Holy moly, I remember when she was the new "thing" and I didn't think she was attractive at all. Now that she's acting, I've developed a new appreciation for her and damnit if I am not half-way to being in love with the woman!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, I think I've always had a "secret thing" for Alanis. Something about her makes it hard for me to hide the fact that she is indeed a beautiful woman. I think they should her feet a bit in that movie "dogma" to.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw that episode ;-) it was good.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
quote:
Originally posted by climax:

Thank you! That's now my favorite video on Youtube!

Holy moly, I remember when she was the new "thing" and I didn't think she was attractive at all. Now that she's acting, I've developed a new appreciation for her and damnit if I am not half-way to being in love with the woman!

Ditto to every single thing you just said! I feel exactly the same way.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links