Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Antonio Sabatos Jr. Show calls out a girls feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Antonio Sabatos Jr. Show calls out a girls feet
JerryJones
Board Regular
Member # 35340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JerryJones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.allyourtv.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=439%3Areview-my-antonio&catid=37%3Areviewstvshows&Itemid=68

"Sabato says over and over that he's serious about the show, and he shows it by eliminating one woman while they're still on the beach. He looks at her feet (which do look pretty scary), and he tells her that he has a thing for hands and feet. And since he's not attracted to her, he has to let her go."

Check out her feet here

http://blog.vh1.com/files/2009/08/ma_1_zdb_10.jpg

Has anyone seen this episode where he tells this girl to go home bc of her feet?? I couldn't believe it, her feet were like a 9/10 in my book, I could have sworn he dragged her away to tell her he had a foot fetish and her feet were awesome, he instead tells her he has to let her go bc he doesn't like her feet. ..I want to know if anyone agrees with me or if maybe my taste for feet is weird... this just made no sense to me.

[ August 22, 2009, 12:53 PM: Message edited by: JerryJones ]

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TommyGavin
Board Regular
Member # 26059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TommyGavin   Email TommyGavin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seen better feet but there not awful either. Her toes are cute.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with her feet either.

Thanks for posting, Jerry! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
everyone likes what they like. I guess he was just not attracted to hers.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carvemeinsand2
Board Regular
Member # 23726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carvemeinsand2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those feet look pretty nice to me
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.. i was expecting some hideous feet, but yeah, they arent bad at all. heck, they are alot prettier than alot of celebrities that i see guys going nuts over. i would be interested to see what kind of feet he does like tho.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would definitely cum on those feet. i guess this guy's trash is truly my treasure.

perhaps if these women knew how much i would cherish them compared to how antonio would treat them like dirt, they might consider dating me instead? would love to know

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links