Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NANCY VS ALANA- Old TRUE Story

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NANCY VS ALANA- Old TRUE Story
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nancy Vs. Alana
Nancy is my friends sexy wife. She is 48 years old, 5'8 135 pounds has short blonde hair, leggy, with very pretty size 8 feet. She loves her feet and loves to have them smelled, kissed and worshipped. For many years she wrestled, had cat fights, with other females, and she won most of the time. She would always punnish the losing woman or girl with her feet, foot smothering them, really making them suffer under her sexy soles. Alana was a 24 year old, absolutely gorgeous trainer who worked at Nancy's gym. She even helped Nancy train. She was 5'9 130 pounds with long straight blonde hair, and very pretty long thin size 11 female feet. Alana also loved taking care of her feet, always got a weekly pedicure, and was almost always showing her feet off in flip flops. Alana found out about Nancy's hobby, wrestling, and said she would like to take her on. Nancy said fine, but if I win just understand, I will make you kiss and smell my feet! Alana just laughed, and said I think you will be the one kissing my smelly feet! The women met in Nancy's basement a week later, a couple of years ago. Nancy was used to having her way, beating and dominating the other woman, but not this time. Alana was too big and strong and got Nancy in trouble right away. She got Nancy in a scissor hold, and was able to grab her head as well. Alana weakened her, made Nancy gasp for air, then stood up, and stomped on Nancy's stomache and breasts hard with her long thin size 11 foot. She was really hurting and bruising Nancy. Nancy was never beaten by a young girl like this. Alana then planted her big pink painted right foot flush into Nancy's face against her will. Nancy grabbed her ankle, bucked like crazy, but Alana wouldn't budge, the foot was smothering her. Nancy was getting groggy, losing resistance, Alana removed her foot after several minutes in Nancy's face, and then planted her left foot solidly in her face! Nancy now had to smell the other big sweaty sexy foot! Nancy gagged and choked, the foot smell really bothered her. Do you give? Are you gonna do as I say? Nancy tapped her surrender. Alana laughed then sat on the older woman's legs, lifted her right foot, gently placed her toes on Nancy's lips and said kiss my pretty foot! Nancy kissed and then licked her toes, something she had made many other females do for her. How does my sexy foot smell? Alana rubbed her long thin sweaty sole up and down on Nancy's face! She made sure her foot sole pressed down on her nose. The young blonde loved dominating the older woman with her feet! I want to hear you smell my foot! Now suck on my toes bitch! Nancy smelled every inch of her size 11 feet! She really licked the soles, sucked on her toes for at least 20 minutes! Alana then stood up, pressed her toes on Nancy's nose, keep smelling bitch, and did a big victory pose for those of us lucky enough to watch this total foot domination.

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links