Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I need some help getting this model back in the studio

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I need some help getting this model back in the studio
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to get some fresh comments on some of my old pics on Flickr commented ASAP.

I've recently been in touch with a former model that I have not seen in many years. I told her how much people on Flickr loved her pics, which is true. However, before I send her to the link, I want to get her shots some fresh comments so I can really knock socks (literally and figuratively) and have the best chance of her working with me again.

If you guys could stop buy the link below take a peek at her pics and leave a comment or two on any shots you like in the set. I would be very grateful.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thehigharchanalyst/sets/72157607071262499/

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gawd her feet are gorgeous! and those soles! They're flawless! Come back to us Autumn!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links