Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When your girlfriend/wife is on the phone...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When your girlfriend/wife is on the phone...
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey everyone. i have a question for all you foot guys who have a gf/wife that allows you to indulge into your deepest foot fantasies....just wondering if im the only one who does this or if anyone else, too?....

so everytime my girlfriend is on the phone at home, she spends a lot of time chatting with family members or girlfriends, catching up. so every time shes on the phone, i will lay on the floor vertically in front of her under the coffee table. she knows whats up so she usually starts by putting her bare feet on the table resting, like toes on the edge exposing her soles right above me. she basically builds up the anticipation, and usually shell start with resting one foot on my face, then bring it back up to the table and then plant both bare soles on my face! im like her footrest. she is a size 6 so her feet take up my face perfectly, and she would just leave it there for long periods of time but also moving, etc, sometimes placing her toes on my nose, etc. i REALLY love it when she does this after a long day at work, shes in sales so she dresses professional (shes 24 by the way) and walks in heels all day. so ure prolly think she has really smelly feet but surprisingly she doesnt. sometimes i wish her feet smelled more but even after work it would have that foot smell, lil faint but no overly strong. anyhow, its easy for her to do all this while she yaps away on the phone, takes no energy or effort really. anyone else do this???

here is a previous link that i posted with her pillowy soft soles, smooth as silk i tell ya!

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=016771;p=2

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes love it, When my girls is doin her email and facebook i get to lie down under the chair and worship her sexy feet till she gets bored.Her feet dont smell that much either,and shes size 8.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha so im not the only one! yea i do the same when shes on the computer...until she gets bored, haha which is exactly how to put it! size 8, thats a good size! my last gf was a size 9.5/10, sometimes i miss bigger feet! do you have any more pics of her soles???
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heeeee [Big Grin]
Yeah I have fantasised about this, but haven't had a chance to try it out yet [Wink]

Here's something to flip it - what about her massaging a...special place while YOU'RE on the phone? [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a girlfriend a long time ago that used to let me worship her feet when she was talking on the phone to... her mother. She was 20 and had her own place and I was 19. I remember sitting on the floor at the couch she was sitting on and she would be smiling the whole time her mom on the other end of the line was just blabbing.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When my manfriend and I watch TV, we will lay on the couch at opposite ends and I always put my feet in his face. It's a turn on for me to know that he is turned on the entire time.

This makes for great foreplay!

Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love when my wife gets on the phone. She'll talk forever. She gets comfortable and puts one foot on her knee and start rubbing her feet. Thats when I sit beside her and start licking her soles. She flexes and points her feet while I'm licking and puts individual toes in my mouth. I love it.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

yea its great, i see some of you guys/people have shared a similar experience to me and have the same appreciation for it! we like it so much because the experience can go on forever at the rate they talk or keep occupied and its completely effortless for them, they dont even have to focus on playing with their feet for us. some other similar experiences i have is every once in a great while she has to work weekends at her office, which is small, not too many employees but rarely do they work weekends and so shed want my company, id go with, and then if no one else is there i would just rest under her desk as she works away on the computer while using my facing and body as her footstool for hours!!

danielle, we do that too during movies, ill lay at the opposite end and shell just leave her feet on my face....good times, haha!

babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to do those things with my wife, and i know she would enjoy them also but we have two kids, so there is no privacy. To people without kids, have some and you will be fucking all that up.

[ August 27, 2009, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: babeflover ]

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have kids too. We have to wait until they sleep at night or are very distracted.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
When my manfriend and I watch TV, we will lay on the couch at opposite ends and I always put my feet in his face. It's a turn on for me to know that he is turned on the entire time.

This makes for great foreplay!

Dani
xoxo

I'll bet it is!

That's fuggin' AWESOME!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

I know, the kids make a huge difference! We're both young, no kids in the near sight...BUT! Unfortunately we are moving out West, and her sister will be living with us for awhile, we live alone now, but we say how we will not be able to do a lot of the things we do, like constant foot play, etc! I am not looking forward to it at all!

Unless of course her sister joins in on the fun (she's older, very attractive girl as well). Haha, that would be awesome!

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some advise for a long-lasting relationship, nineone5...NEVER ask your wife for a threesome with her sister.
hahahaha

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

i know, right. it just would not fly.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links