Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are there any beautiful ladies that can admit when their feet stink?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are there any beautiful ladies that can admit when their feet stink?
Sucka4hottoes
Loyal Member
Member # 20854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sucka4hottoes   Email Sucka4hottoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One huge turn on for me is a beautiful woman that can be silly and funny. I also love when a woman would smell her feet then say out loud "Damn my feet stink!!!". She will offer her feet for the others around her to smell and see for themselves while laughing. Do these types of women exist anymore lol. I know it sounds silly to ask but I would like for some females to reply or email me.

--------------------
I love when a cute woman's feet stink and she forces me to smell them while laughing.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had that happen to me about three weeks ago.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah my girlfriend last night, she told me she had to spray perfume on them.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my gf does that around me too...

and holy huge avatar man!!

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Girlfriend.
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=016081#000000
[Big Grin]
And yeah, it's a HUGE turn on for me when she tells me that other people wince at the thought of her smelly feet xD

Her mum was once "You need new trainers, your feet smell disgusting!"haha - Just after the set I posted actually (They only really smell because she lets them for me though [Smile] )

Another thing her mum said (a different occasion) was "You really need to start wearing socks when you wear trainers, they smell awful" hahaha and she let out a cheeky smile.
xD

I love my girlfriend [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sucka4hottoes
Loyal Member
Member # 20854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sucka4hottoes   Email Sucka4hottoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That shit is a huge turn on for me. It gets my dick so hard when a woman laughs and makes jokes about her feet when they stink.

--------------------
I love when a cute woman's feet stink and she forces me to smell them while laughing.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your avatar just ate my face.
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I do that all the time, normally to people that I know would appreciate it.

Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a girl tell me her feet stink, but it's like she uses that as a disadvantage. For example: Me: well if you're feet are tired would you like a massage? Her: Oh no my feet stink. Sort of gets me excited, but doesn't really get me anywhere.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many times in the past, my wife has been wearing her Keds or heels all day (or all night) and will just say very matter-of-factly that her feet are "disgustingly hot and sweaty". Sometimes, she announces to me that she is going to take of her shoes and she says "I hope you don't mind that I take my shoes off because my feet are going to smell terrible". She knows damn well that there is an erecton in my pants before she even finishes the sentence!

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links