Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Female friend wants foot lovin'

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Female friend wants foot lovin'
ppnorthwest
Board Regular
Member # 34771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ppnorthwest   Email ppnorthwest   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK Gents, I have an interesting proposition for you. I have a female friend that I share a number of interests with, who I met online. As we got to know each other better, my foot interests came to light, and to say she responded favorably is an understatement. She's always had a thing for feet herself (so she claims), but has never met a guy who indulged her desire to have her toes sucked or give a footjob(!)

I'd love to indulge her, but distance and more importantly a serious relationship with another woman that I don't wish to sabotage have prevented me from doing so. At the same time, I'd love to see her wishes fulfilled.

Perhaps some lucky soul with a foot fetish near SE Pennsylvania can partake. Here's a post I made on the forum with photos of her feet:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=016989;p=1#000000

Don't get me wrong, she's not desperate at all, and would kill me if she knew I made this post! She just hasn't had the fortune of encountering a footguy and truly wants to experience foot love. Plus, if you report back to us I can live vicariously through your experience!

She has a finely-tuned radar for creeps and fakes, and I won't give her contact info. out to just anyone. But if you want more info, PM me.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok Pimpin!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second this. ^^^^^

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links