Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A footjob from my 18 year old SIL-True story

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A footjob from my 18 year old SIL-True story
girlfootlover77
Board Regular
Member # 35539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlfootlover77   Email girlfootlover77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 32, and my wife is 31. My wife's sister is 18 years old and has some of the sexiest size 7 feet and toes I've ever seen. She comes to visit us quite a bit, and usually runs around barefoot. She takes really good care of her feet, always doing her toenails. I'm constantly staring at her toes, and trying to touch them. I also borrow her socks from time to time and jack off in them. I don't think she knows about it, but after this experience I will definitely tell her. Anyways, the last time she came and stayed over I had an experience of a lifetime. My wife was outside and the SIL was in the house. We were watching TV, or at least she was. I was watching her sexy feet. She caught me looking and asked me why I'm always staring at her feet all the time. I was embarassed, but I mustered enough courage to say "because you have pretty feet". She swung her feet over in front of my face and said "so you think they're pretty huh, do you want to give me a foot rub?" I said sure, and I massaged them for about 30 minutes, and then she did something I never would have expected because she is really shy. She put her toes to my lips and let me kiss them. I couldn't hold back anymore, I was rock hard and ready to explode. I put her big toe and second toe in my mouth and started sucking. She kind of pulled back in surprise at first, but then kind of giggled and grinned at me. I sucked on every one of her toes. Well after all that was over I thought that was all I was going to get, but I soon found out I would have some more fun with her toes.

The next morning my wife left for work early, and I thought my sister in law was still asleep in the other room, and just then she came out of her bedroom still in her short shorts, and barely there t shirt that she runs around the house in. By the way she also has huge sexy boobs. Even though she only weighs 115 lbs she wears a size 34D bra. She had just woke up, and I said good morning. I asked her if she wanted anything for breakfast, and she said "no, but I would love another foot rub like you gave me yesterday". I was instantly hard, and I said sure. She said "Do you mind if I lay down on your bed while I get my massage?", and of course I said yes. Well I started rubbing each of her toes as she was laying on the bed, and while I did that I was getting a huge boner. I still had on my boxers from bedtime, and she must have seen the bulge. She said "You must really like my feet, I can see you're really getting excited down there". Then she did something that again I wouldn't have expected. She took her other foot that I wasn't massaging, and she pressed it against my cock, but I still had my boxers on. She rubbed around for a while until I almost exploded. Then she said "You were so nice to massage my feet, now its your turn for a massage". She pulled my boxers down, and laid me down on the bed. She grabbed the baby oil that was sitting by the bed and rubbed her feet down with it. Then she gave me the most amazing footjob I've ever had. She slowly rubbed and massaged my cock with her oiled feet, and then jacked me off with her toes until I couldn't hold it anymore and exploded cum all over her toes. I also made a huge mess all over our sheets. She continued to roll her feet all over my cock even after I had came. She did this for about another 10 minutes, but eventually we both got up, and I got dressed.

I haven't had anymore fj's from her again, and I don't think the wife knows what happened, but I'm afraid she might know something is up. Everytime her sister comes over now she sits down by me and puts her feet in my lap and asks for a massage. She is also always asking me things like "Do you think my feet look pretty today, or how do you like my pedicure?" She does it right in front of her sister (my wife), and I'm worried she's going to suspect something. Not that I want her to quit, I love the attention she gives me with her feet, and I'd love to have another mind blowing fj from my hot sexy 18 year old SIL. We'll see what happens the next time she comes and stays for the weekend. I'll keep you posted. I have loads of pix of her feet, but none of the fj experience. I masturbate to those all the time.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hot story. Lets see what her feet look like.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't cheat man... :S.. c'mon. You're 32. You should be more mature. Tell your WIFE and see what she thinks of all this, if she doesn't mind, maybe you can do it with both. But other than that... That's kind of fucked up, you're married. Cheating needs to stop in this world, or just don't dedicate yourself to someone, because that's cruel.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Feeties:
Don't cheat man... :S.. c'mon. You're 32. You should be more mature. Tell your WIFE and see what she thinks of all this, if she doesn't mind, maybe you can do it with both. But other than that... That's kind of fucked up, you're married. Cheating needs to stop in this world, or just don't dedicate yourself to someone, because that's cruel.

x2 (especially the last two words)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:

x2 (especially the last two words)
x3

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ask yourself, "Was it really worth cheating on my wife and possibly causing an unforgiveable rift between sisters?"

No matter how hot her feet looked or how aroused you were at that moment, the answer is no. You're the adult here...you shouldn't have put yourself in that situation. The guilt you should feel ought to be enough to make you avoid that again.

I just pray your wife doesn't find out. A relationship ruined over feet...damn sad if it does.

Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I agree with this entirely. Cheating = wrong.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Furthermore are you too stupid to see that this 18 year old is clearly just toying with you in order to get one over on her senior sister? Classic sibling psychology which you seem to have skimmed over because "WOO I GOT A HOT FOOTJOB!!!"
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links