Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Janet Mason / Janet's Foot Tease relaunch... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Janet Mason / Janet's Foot Tease relaunch...
bodysoleinc
Board Regular
Member # 36354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bodysoleinc   Author's Homepage   Email bodysoleinc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From Heaven!

Janet, you just made my day! [Wink]

--------------------
~ Sergio ~
Body & Sole Studios
www.bodyandsolestudios.com
www.clips4sale.com/store/32227

Posts: 21 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMGosh!!! [Drool]

I had no idea Janet was a member of Wu's... [Thud]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bodysoleinc
Board Regular
Member # 36354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bodysoleinc   Author's Homepage   Email bodysoleinc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Much apologies for the obnoxiously large avatar. My webmaster did not resize it when he sent me the link. I will have it removed immediately!

--------------------
~ Sergio ~
Body & Sole Studios
www.bodyandsolestudios.com
www.clips4sale.com/store/32227

Posts: 21 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was a member of Foot-Tease a long time ago and am glad that it's coming back.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janet, I've been drooling over you since the Leg Show days. In fact, my ex and I were in touch with you by mail, think you lived in Fayetteville at the time. I've seen lots of your pics and movies, but one thing I haven't seen is your sexy feet in flip flops. You should do some with a pair of Havaianas and even wear them and do one of your X-rated flicks wearing them. And I do remember that you are a size 5!!!!! Love your feet and body!!!!!
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
camdrew
Board Regular
Member # 32973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for camdrew   Email camdrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome back janet wish i was in LA guys JANET is simply the best at giving footjobs missing u in the ATL
Posts: 22 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Janet Enterprises" left a post on 8/31.

All of you left kind replies and she hasn't been back to check her thread in over a week...

makes you wonder what the motive is? It seems very commercial to me...

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoleDaddy:
"Janet Enterprises" left a post on 8/31.

All of you left kind replies and she hasn't been back to check her thread in over a week...

makes you wonder what the motive is? It seems very commercial to me...

Janet is a very caring woman and I'm sure she loves to hear all the complements! She is just so busy with her schedule right now being that she is doing a lot more "pro" shoots lately.

She will be back soon! She really does have a soft spot for us foot fans though! Welcome back Janet! Can't wait to see more pics of those petite little feet again! [Tongue]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't wait!
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this makes me feel so young. i have no idea who you are, but your feet are nice though.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
this makes me feel so young. i have no idea who you are, but your feet are nice though.

Let me get this straight, you are a mega-poster here at Wu's and you've never heard of Janet Mason. Is this correct?
She practically introduced the term foot-tease to the internet world driving men like us crazy with her innocent voice and the sexiest pair of feet in the whole foot fetish genre. Get to know her, soon.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, just wanted to thank you all for the nice posts. I honestly don't have much time to post in ANY forum, what with being a wife, a mother of three teenagers, and a businesswoman...so don't take offense or worry what my "motivations" are...just accept the reality that I am busy and will only visit/post as my time allows.

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am happy to hear you're back. It'll be interesting to see your new and improved feet! [Wink]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey JM, glad to see you're still posting when you get the chance. Will check out your foot site for sure when it's relaunched. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back one of my favorite sites of all time!!!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links