Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My search is over for mature feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My search is over for mature feet
hiarch1
Board Regular
Member # 17718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiarch1   Email hiarch1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To my fellow mature lovers, I have the best and I mean the best beautiful, high-arched, size 5 I have ever witnessed. I met this woman online. She was 57. She wore pants and flip flops. She was average looking, who told me she read books and stayed home by herself. Her son put her up to the website. Her toes were painted shiny pink, I know I am shallow now, but her feet literally sealed the deal for me to get to know her. We went two different spots and chatted a couple of hours without me ogling her feet. So the evening was over, and I asked to see her again. Saturday evening arrived she wore strapped sandals, I was disappointed for these were not easy to get off. So we had a nice dinner and evening. I have a van so it had a bench seat in back. I became bold and parked in huge lot so I could see if anyone drove by. She was okay of sitting back there. This was when I really changed my thoughts about getting to know her feet. We kissed no foreplay. I mentioned I had to suck her toes. She put her foot up and unhooked the strap. I took it off, men I was up close and personal with the most beautiful, smooth soles and perfectly sized toes with and a very high arch. I started to suck and kiss from ankle to tip of her toes. My soldier was at attention. I showed her what she had caused in my pants and quickly pulled it out. I placed her barefoot on she started giving a footjob on the second date. I restrained myself and went back to kissing her. Men I am finished in this game of foot watching, none can compare with her. If you like Brandi, her feet look better than her feet. She also said she lotions them all the time. She did not have her fingers painted, she said she does her toes only, even in the winter just for her pleasure. I went looking and comparing all the women today just to see if any compared none were even close to what she had. I just wish I could show instead of talking, my theories were proven to me, average looking face, knockout feet. I do not have to look, I just laugh to myself nobody got what she has, and let me add when she got excited, her beautiful toes curled like a ballerina, wish I could take a picture, I met foot woman, hope you find yours too.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow good for you for sure!!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Cheers] [Woot]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firefighter86
Loyal Member
Member # 34943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firefighter86   Email Firefighter86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pix?
Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds fantastic, but if it were me I'd ask her to forget the lotion.
If you're a smell guy, lotion does nothing but screw up her natural smell and the smell of her shoes.
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YESSIR!!!! [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links