Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Finally did the strip club foot (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Finally did the strip club foot
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've gone to strip clubs and have dropped $120-$150 on VIP just to get some feet, and i haven't thought of MAYBE getting pics

i'll try that next time

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fellas, fellas, and this goes out mostly to my dude in nyc as i attent the footpad and other foot fetish establishments when i have the dough. i, personally, go to the strip club when no other feet are available, but also when i want a wide range of feet and cant afford a foot party. i got when they open up and offer all the girls a foot massage, or buy a girl a drink and let her offer for me, and i sit down and rub all of their feet and decide who i want to take a dance with. usually after a foot rub they give u a few songs and will let u suck the toes lick the soles, the whole nine. whats the difference? a topless dance or u stay clothed and let me suckle your toes while a finish myself without all that grinding - which can leave u a little hurting in the netherregions if u know what i mean. hope this helps u guys, this tactic works no matter what stip club! because it isnt a tactic, they have hurting feet from dancing, we love feet and some of us (especially me) like very smelly feet. this is not to say they all smell, cuz there is a variety of feet at any stip club, its like a foot party for me and u should feel the same way...
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had stripper feet once. Was at a club called Cheetahs. Very Hot stripper with a hot french pedicure. She danced for a bit then took off her heels and made me smell them. She proceeded to place her foot on my hard on and started to massage my crotch. It was feeling amazing and I was close to coming but then they called her on stage to dance so she had to stop. I was so bummed because another 2 minutes and I would have exploded. This costed me $80 so i think it was money well spent for some sexy feet.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most good/better strip clubs offer these private dances in a back area for about $20 for a 5 minute song. These girls always want to hustle to get you to pay for these dances. You can keep it private between yourself and the targeted girl. I ALWAYS THINK COMPLIMENTS is the best approach, and you can whisper in her ear how pretty you think her feet are, and see how she reacts. You can also say, I would love to massage your feet, they must hurt from dancing all night! Sometimes you just buy them a drink and they will let you rub their feet right at your seat. If you want to smell and kiss their feet, again compliment their pedicure, their shoes, their toes, and tell them that you want to play with their sexy feet, is that OK? I then go to the back with them, pay $40 for 10 minutes of foot kissing, foot smelling fun. I will potentially drop $200 plus cover, plus 1 drink, and play with 5 different girls in like a 2 hour period, 10 minutes per girl. IT ISN'T CHEAP, BUT IT IS A LOT OF VARIETY AND A LOT OF FUN!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links