Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Become a Pick Up Artist for feet only.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Become a Pick Up Artist for feet only.
stang67
Board Regular
Member # 27984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stang67   Email stang67   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone. I am a new guy and have been reading Wu foot forums for years. I am 35 and have loved feet and legs since I was a little boy. I live in Dallas, TX. I will be posting messages in this forum on how to go out and enjoy feet. I just recently started enjoying my foot fetish because I use to be embarrassed and thought women might think of me as weird. Now I go out every weekend and meet women and enjoy playing with their legs and feet.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out GQGuys posts... very informative from a PUA standpoint. He tends to be more "woman-oriented" than strictly feet though (which is probably better for the woman and higher probability for you). I'm glad you are enjoying some success!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've always gotta be more woman-oriented at the get-go. They feel a lot better about you messing around with their feet if they know that you're a guy who appreciates every inch of their body. Hell, when you get to the messing around part, never start with the part that you want to get to first. There's a certain progression to these things.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stang67:
Hi everyone. I am a new guy and have been reading Wu foot forums for years. I am 35 and have loved feet and legs since I was a little boy. I live in Dallas, TX. I will be posting messages in this forum on how to go out and enjoy feet. I just recently started enjoying my foot fetish because I use to be embarrassed and thought women might think of me as weird. Now I go out every weekend and meet women and enjoy playing with their legs and feet.

Welcome Stang67. Good year!

Anyway, I dig these sorts of post. Post that help guys go from only being themselves behind closed doors to being themsleves in front of the women they lust, adore and love. It's a progression. Few of us started out as the guy that was open about his foot fetish. It was/is a progression. Talking about it gives other guys the balls to be more comfortable about it. Which in turn makes others around them more comfortable. Funny, all of my good friends know about my thing for feet. No big deal. No jokes even. I told my other buddy about how I got a footjob and went to sleep. He said "if thats you thing" but no chuckles or sneers. I'll tell a woman i'm seeing about my foot fetish and it's no big deal,because it won't take away from her pleasure(big key!) I make sure I handle the business first before I get off with her feet.

Post that challenge and expand the mind will help in our search for women with beautiful feet. That's what we're all here for right?

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome for sure

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stang67, go for the legs and feet if that's what you want. Don't waste your time on all the other bullshit. Just be smooth and tasteful with your approach. And by all means, be respectful.
I live in mesquite/dallas, so I know that there are more than enough freaks here that will do just about anything you ask them to do if you spit the right conversation at them.
By the way, let me know if you need a wingman.
[Cool]

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links