Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How much of her feet/foot in your mouth?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How much of her feet/foot in your mouth?
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious. My wife was giving me oral and the deeper she went the deeper I put her foot in my mouth (up to her heel).She is a size 8.Sometimes doing this I put both feet in my mouth and can only get to her toe pads. Think I prefer just licking her toes
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ummmmmmm, never had almost my entire foot in someones mouth. I am a size 81/2 or 9 and I just can't imagine.

Have fun!

Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Savour each toe individually, innit?
[Big Grin]
More sensual.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSlave
Board Regular
Member # 35468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSlave   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSlave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I like is tasting every toe. Not much into being gagged. [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/31520

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a dream not more than two weeks ago in which I was starting to fool around with a girl I used to know--actually, since it was a dream it was some vague girl who might have been this girl I used to know--and it somehow occurred that she was standing up barefoot, and I knelt down and started sucking on her toes, and gradually I worked her foot into my mouth so deep that I was almost getting my lips over her heels somehow. (You know that quality in dreams where stuff that wouldn't quite make sense in real life makes sense there? It was like that.)

I posted pics in a recent thread of me with the foot of a girlfriend of mine with all five toes in my mouth (at least, I think that's one of the ones I posted). I don't have a particularly big mouth (it'd be great to have one like Steven Tyler, yah?) so it's not like I could fit more than pretty much just the toes. The fun of doing that is just to say that you did it--because I'd really rather suck her toes individually or a few at a time. It feels much better for both people.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I put more than four of my wifes toes in my mouth, I can't control my saliva. But I realy like when she wiggles her toes in my mouth, so I jam her toes in my mouth every now and then.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My feet are very small (size 4 1/2) and I just LOVE it when a guy can "deepthroat" my entire foot in his mouth. My hubby, Steve, does this for me a lot and I've also been with fans who can do it. Now that's hot! [Smile]

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you can get to the heel you're a champion. usually to the halfway point is good for me. I actually like gagging on it.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DwreckSTL
Major Player
Member # 35442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DwreckSTL   Email DwreckSTL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love having as much of my gals foot in my mouth as i can get, she is size 6 so i can get quite a bit!!
Posts: 112 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy smelling the foot in it's natural odor, and love to press the soles over my nose. So I will just lightly lick and then suck on the toes, until I fully smell the foot, and then lick the soles after. I am not into the foot gag thing.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you dont mind me asking, how did you do that while she giving you a blowjob? (please excuse my bluntness, i couldnt think of cleaner words)

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarateChris
Board Regular
Member # 34894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KarateChris   Email KarateChris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never tried to stick an entire foot into my mouth.. I usually stop with just the toes lol
Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
if you dont mind me asking, how did you do that while she giving you a blowjob? (please excuse my bluntness, i couldnt think of cleaner words)

If you have a talented girl, it's not that hard. My wife gives me a blowjob while I get her feet in my face all the time.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can get all 5 toes and the ball of her foot in my mouth. Up until the arch starts I guess
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links