Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » University feet again

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: University feet again
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The term has started. The weather has changed and one day it was cold and rainy. The next day you could see the autumn fashion for feet - many girl wore sneakers and black pantyhose sneakers and black socks or boots with invisible socks.

The funny thing was that the next day was a really warm day again and the girls seemed to think it was a bit to warm for their footwear.

At lunch many girls aired their feet at the lawn. Lots of empty boots and sneakers were lying on the grass. Black socks were also lying there, sometimes deep in the shoes but sometimes on top of the boots. I also saw some girls with removed pantyhose.

Two girls were sitting on the stairs outside the main building with boots and socks off! Life is still great!

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This makes me regret that I never went to university [Laugh]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
This makes me regret that I never went to university [Laugh]

-Hal-

Ah yes, remembering going to the library to study as well. So many ladies kicking of their shoes stretching their bare feet out on the couches. Makes me want to go back and work on my Masters now...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makes me want to go back and work on their FEET now (while possibly pretending to be working on my masters)!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glabrous1
Loyal Member
Member # 9016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glabrous1   Email glabrous1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
makes me glade I work at a college [Wink]

but Hal- you're still my hero... all them great dirty soles you post... good stuff man...

--------------------
Shoes? Pfui.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the more college feet i see, the more uncomfortable i get to be honest. so i'm not really looking forward to it.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudray
Loyal Member
Member # 18758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudray   Email cloudray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
the more college feet i see, the more uncomfortable i get to be honest. so i'm not really looking forward to it.

Why does it make you uncomfortable?
Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cloudray:
quote:

just whenever you see a nice pair of legs/feet, and you tend to sneak a peek and whatnot. when there's too many around, i get very nervous and feel very, VERY creepy.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by cloudray:
quote:

just whenever you see a nice pair of legs/feet, and you tend to sneak a peek and whatnot. when there's too many around, i get very nervous and feel very, VERY creepy.
I hear you on that, gets you kinda paranoid of getting caught looking, haha.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links