Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Posting socks and house mates (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Posting socks and house mates
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All,

Just wanted some advice todo with the socks I just bought.

Did you have any problems with people opening your mail whilst you were away?

What should I say? Any ideas as I won't be there 100% of the time.

Much appriciated.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erm...everyone *I* have ever lived with were very respectful with my mail...but...I don't know your housemates, man...haha
I'd assume they wouldn't - it IS illegal, but only you could really know that...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Erm...everyone *I* have ever lived with were very respectful with my mail...but...I don't know your housemates, man...haha
I'd assume they wouldn't - it IS illegal, but only you could really know that...

This. Unless you live with assholes you should be fine!
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks peeps!

Im very excited about getting them through the door.

Your input was very reassuring! [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let us know how it goes toe suck, have fun [Smile]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

will do Shook.

Still worried... What do you think? Do you think I'm thinking too much??

--------------------

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Think" 3 times in one line...yes you may be thinking too much [Tongue]

Don't worry.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

hahaha, thanks Andy.

I am trying to chill as much as poss. Been playing me over time!

--------------------

Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me thinks my little toe sucker II is thinking way too much and is causing himself stress.

I am certain things will be ok, your room mates should respect you.

The other thing you have going is that the package probably will not arrive until Friday. Are you back home by then? It normally takes 5 business days to get something from the USA to UK.

Enjoy the socks ;-)

Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Oh good news. I'll be there on Sunday. So that's cool.

As long as it doesnt come so early on in the week I'll be cool. [Smile]

Thank you for understanding and putting my mind at rest. xxx

--------------------

Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How would the dude or dudes open a package mailed to you without you finding out that it had obviously been opened?? The understanding that they would have to explain why your package was mangled, alone, should be enough to predispose them against opening it.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Pjay. You are quite right. I was thinking this today.

I will remain calm yet VERY excited. Hahaha.

--------------------

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not even sure they would know what they were even for. If I found dirty socks in a bag i'd just assume the sender didn't want them to stink up the place. Perhaps the reciever forgot them somewhere. Even though i'm into feet i'd be pretty oblivious as to why someone would want stinky socks. So like everyone else said...even if the worse case scenario did happen. No one would ever even know what you were up to.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Very true. Thank you gq guy. I have finally relaxed about it. Roll on the weekend. :-)

--------------------

Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When do you get home? You have to let me know when they arrive and what you think....(evil grin)

Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links