Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Make friends with retail women with tired feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Make friends with retail women with tired feet
stang67
Board Regular
Member # 27984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stang67   Email stang67   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My next tip.
I use to work at a major mall and made friends with a lot of women that worked there. Go out and talk to women that work in malls, shoe stores, restaurants, grocery stores, clothing stores. Tell them that you have worked in retail or work at a mall in some other city. Tell them that you are taking a survey or something or opening a business just like the one they work at. You have to let them know that you are not a customer but a friend. Be polite, friendly and courteous and they will appreciate you.
Just make sure they are over 18 and don't have husbands, I use to care if they have boyfriends, but not anymore. A lot of women date someone regularly but are not in a relationship.I still won't sleep with them if they have boyfriends, but foot play is okay with me.
After you have visited them twice and build a rapport than ask them if they are tired, offer to massage their hands, back and feet. Take a class of reflexology or buy a massage learning DVD. Point is that you don't want to lie. I have seen the guy who runs pedisole, backfoot40 website and this guy is being dishonest, but I will admit that I have been his member.
Offer these women to meet for coffee or dinner after work. If they are single and like massages, believe me you can get a lot more.
Women don't sleep with anyone unless they feel comfortable and build trust with the guy. Same things goes for foot play. Good Luck. Thanks

Posts: 24 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I will admit that I have been his member.
Heh, perhaps not the best way to phrase that... [Laugh]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a better idea....sometimes there are naggy salespersons that try to sell you stuff and will talk to you about how your day is going and whatnot to sell you something.....you've seen them in the malls...why not just during the convo compliement a pedicure or something without looking like a creeper...with the woman actually initiating the conversation, not necessarily for your sake but for her job, it gives you a chance to tell her how pretty they are without being creepy or random? Just an idea I came up with a few weeks ago.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libertine
Loyal Member
Member # 35475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libertine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
quote:
I will admit that I have been his member.
Heh, perhaps not the best way to phrase that... [Laugh]
[Laugh]
Posts: 64 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links