Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Favourite type of sock (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Favourite type of sock
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

As mentsioned in other posts, winter is coming.

As as well me, a couple of others have expressed their sub-fetish for socks.

For me it's all about well worn trainer socks (patterned if possible) with deep toe prints and a strong funky scent/ moisture too!

What does it for you?

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If forced, I'd have to say I'm more a fan of the black socks due to the sock lint when removed [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libertine
Loyal Member
Member # 35475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libertine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None really.
Possibly one recycled as a puppet...

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
If forced, I'd have to say I'm more a fan of the black socks due to the sock lint when removed [Big Grin]

andy. I think I'm with you on this. Black socks with ballet flats!! Seriously sexy. When you can see the sweat on the toes and soles (it comes up darker). Mmmmmmm

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i really like white socks.They look clean and fresh.To me, girls look really feminine in white socks,black reminds me of a man when i think of socks for some reason.I like girls white anklet socks clean or dirty underneath.Depends who's wearing them too [Mmm]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:

Thank you. I knew I wasn't the only one who finds sock lint sexy. Why are there no pictures of that?

I have to say my favorite socks are the ones I know will leave lint on the soles and toes. Fucking sexy because it visually represents scent to me.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sock lint is definitely a turn on. I love removing sock and them brushing off the lint and picking out from between the toes. Taking a nice whiff and then proceeding with the licks and kisses.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the sock lint comments.

Very sexy. I love the idea that the lint is holding sweaty scent. Mmmmm so sexy! Especially between the toes. Very nice to lick off.

--------------------

Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the sheer, almost nylon-like trouser socks. They come in a variety of great colors and patterns. They help my wife's peds make a WONDERFUL autumn aroma in her shoes!

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thee kind that was removed by me and is laying on the floor.....where it belongs.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like those called trouser socks. Very soft, and quite easily removed. They slide right off the foot with ease.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Sounds good. I would like to have an experience with these trouser socks. Especially if they have been platform mules (plastic insole) all day long!!! Very sexy.

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
though not a sock fan really, here is my deal.

for white socks, clean new white socks is the deal. awesome. no scent for those please!

for black or colored socks, the closer to thin nylon as possible the better. like thin trouser socks. that's cool. love that.

as you can see, as a hose fan, my preferred type of 'sock' is hose!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
argyle knee high socks, DAMN!

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have much of any kind of fetish for socks. I do, like many guys who love feet, enjoy socks a bit simply because they were gloriously in contact with a pretty girl's feet, and absorbed some of her sweat and scent. They make a great "keepsake".

I've enjoyed being allowed to hang onto a pair of socks after enjoying some foot fetish fun with a girl.

Now, my favorite kind of socks to see on a girl's feet tend to be plain white cotton ones. I like the ones that have grey patches on the toes and the heels. I also like the kind of socks that girls wore in the late '80s, the kind that they used to let bunch down at the ankle. Those are super-cute. [Smile]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links