Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Krista Allen fans must see The Final Destination

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Krista Allen fans must see The Final Destination
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 2 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a scene with her going to a salon. I figured it would be the usual, a manicure or hairdo. Man was I blown away when I saw she was getting the works, hairdo, manicure and pedicure.

I expected the typical pedicure shot though, shooting from over Krista's shoulder you can see the woman working on her feet, but can't see her feet. The other would be the old, shooting from the back of the woman doing the pedicure and blocking Krista's feet.

But no, my friends! You get to see Krista's toes as the camera shoots over her shoulder. And then the unthinkable happens, the camera gives you Good Guy Neighbor close ups of Krista's unpolished big toe! I knew Krista had beautiful feet from watching "What About Brian", but I didn't know she had perfect toes too.

So when the movie goes bootleg or to DVD, make sure to watch for that scene! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Thud]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2663 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw that movie and yes I noticed that scene. To be honest I was wondering when someone would comment. Did you also notice the scene when the girl was at the mall shopping and said that her boyfriend liked her wearing sneakers? Personally I took that as an indication that her boyfriend had a foot fetish....I could be wrong, but it was the way I took it :-)

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed that, the camera was like fully on her foot, and yeah I noticed the other scene too and thought the same lol.

When they were shoe shopping my GF turned to me and said, "do you think my feet would look good in those shoes".

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firefighter86
Loyal Member
Member # 34943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firefighter86   Email Firefighter86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO i just saw it last night with this chick. My god her feet were damn near perfect. Beautiful high smooth arches and perfect toes. I was wondering who she was, thanks. I was on a 1st date with the girl I was with and her feet were sexy as i don't know what and she is a model [Smile] very good night last night lol.
Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how are you so certain that was her feet, and not a foot double's? kira knightley had a foot double in the pirate movies.

but i am a big fan of the FD movies, and i really want to see it.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone have the video?

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was also a lot of sexy toe cleavage shots with the girls wearing flats. I found that real sexy [Smile]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha, reminds me of being at the drive-in with my girlfriend watching Inglorious Basterds and knockin back some brews. I was starting to nod off and she woke me up for the brief sole shot in it.

Not a fan of the Final Destination series, but looks like I'll have to check it out

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links