Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What Can Substitute Sand in Foot Play?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What Can Substitute Sand in Foot Play?
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still in full beach mode, but now that the summer is over and the beach is closed, I still want to have some beach fun.

I had some fun beach themed evenings even when not at the beach with my girl this summer, with cocoa butter, Corona, lotion and the like. Now I wouldn't lick sand off my girl's feet, but I did come up with something this week that might substitute sand: bread crumbs. Does that seem gross? I'm ambivalent about licking breadcrumbs straight up, but I would try it. Maybe spread some on a towel to give the illusion of sand. Cum to think of it, the idea is exciting me right now!

So what else might be able to substitute sand? Aha! I've got it mates!! How about Quik Chocolate Milk Powder?? MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cake crumbs maybe?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cocaine.

Haha [Big Grin]

Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not sugar? At least it's edible and has a crunchy sand like texture. Use brown sugar for colour!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DwreckSTL
Major Player
Member # 35442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DwreckSTL   Email DwreckSTL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude just get some powdered candy, like pixies stix or fun dip, that seemed like a pretty obvious answer to me..
Posts: 112 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not just get some play-sand from a hardware store (the kind of sand that sand boxes are filled with?)

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Martial Law:
Cocaine.

Haha [Big Grin]

lol. I did a bump of an ex's foot before. It was the top of her foot, like the instep at the base of her toes. I don't do the stuff anymore but just reading that post almost makes me wanna do just a line of Shawna's sole hahaha. Not gonna happen, but it's an interesting thought to say the least.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sprinkles!! [Tongue]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand1:
Why not just get some play-sand from a hardware store (the kind of sand that sand boxes are filled with?)

I'd go with this idea. 50lb bag of sand can't cost more than $20 I'd imagine. And if not the almost tasteless solution would be cornmeal. I work with it all night i'd say it's the closest thing to sand I've worked with that's edible

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course, you can always go with cornstartch. Mix the cornstartch with water and make instant QUICKSAND!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links