Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I Can't Watch A Clip Now Unless Its HD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I Can't Watch A Clip Now Unless Its HD
krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazyspatula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shit quality ones just don't do it for me anymore, espcially after you've just watched clips like this:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPi8BR8D0O0&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UshQmCGnqaA&feature=channel_page

and go straight onto watching something like this:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfmG8raE-QM [Confused]

same with pictures really aswell.

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
delete
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
delete
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazyspatula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^

nice contribution man.

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

dude i dont know what i did. i tried posting a new topic actually last night but i was super tanked and then i failed trying to fix it. my bad!
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't watch HD lol...my netbook crappy piece of shit thing...is shit and doesn't play them too well.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As with anything ever i dont care about the resolution... i care about the quality. i'd take a high bitrate SD vid over badly compressed HD (which is what Youtube uses) any day of the week. or month!
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like GOOD clips more than HD clips, But I have to say you certainly provided BOTH with that first one!!! DAMN..she's fine!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I Can't Watch A Clip Now Unless Its HD
I've felt the same way since 2005.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends on the content for me. I've seen some great, low to average quality clips and some really terrible hi-def videos.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by temp1234:
As with anything ever i dont care about the resolution... i care about the quality. i'd take a high bitrate SD vid over badly compressed HD (which is what Youtube uses) any day of the week. or month!

Quite true.

I can't be the only guy in the world that thinks MOST (not all) stuff you see on a high-def TV...is stretched and shitter than an SD TV!?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If given the choice between an HD version or non-HD version of the same clip, I will always pick HD.

But I won't simply choose a foot fetish clip over a different foot fetish clip simply because one is HD and another is not. There are some amazing masterbatory moments I have with clips that are not in HD simply because the nature of the content excites me so much as opposed to the high quality of the encoding.

The most important things to me are the woman, her feet, how hot they are, and how she reacts/interacts using her feet.

HD is a side benefit for me. I do not have an HD fetish yet. I have a foot fetish first, then maybe an HD fetish next.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links