Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » All In The Family

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: All In The Family
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think having a foot fetish can run in the family. My friends wife Nancy has very sexy size 8 feet. I was at her house when her sister from San Diego was in town visiting. Nancy was resting on the couch next to the love seat that I was on. Her pretty older sister comes in the room, lifts Nancy's sexy feet up, sits on the couch and places her feet in her lap. She starts really rubbing and massaging Nancy's feet, while we are all talking. About ten minutes into her very attentive massage of Nancy's bare feet, Nancy lifts her pretty size 8 pink toed left foot and sticks it in her sister's face. Her sister didn't move, and Nancy rubbed her foot in her face! Her sister just sat there smelling it, while rubbing the other foot. She got quiet, but you could hear her deeply breathing her sister's pretty foot into her small nose. When Nancy removed her foot some ten minutes after sticking it in her sisters face, they both got up and left the room like nothing just happened! I was left sitting there stunned! I have to believe that her sister has a thing for feet, and for Nancy's sexy smelly dominant fighting feet!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah I would havebeen stunned too. but I would have enjoyed being stunned for sure.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...wow!

PICS OR IT NEVER HAPPENED!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you sure this wasn't a clip you watched on FootFetishTube??? Sounds like a great sight to behold!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Victor Meldrew has a catchphrase that reflects my thoughts on this.
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by temp1234:
Victor Meldrew has a catchphrase that reflects my thoughts on this.

LOL guess what theme song is in my head now. Thanks, grrr [Mad]

[Kiss]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought this was a Sally Struthers sole appreciation thread.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I unfortunately did not get pictures of this exact event happening, as I was unprepared for it. If you go to www.footsniffing.com and do a search under user ROYALS22262 and the word Nancy, you will find pictures of NANCY'S FEET THERE, PICTURES OF HER STEPPING ON HER HUSBANDS FACE WITH HER FOOT, AND STORIES ABOUT HER THAT ARE ALL TRUE! Believe it or not, I really have no reason to lie, I just enjoy sharing experiences that turn me on with other good like minded people. There are some women, Nancy being one of them, that really enjoy foot attention, and turning her husband and his friend-me, on! I hope you check out her feet and true stories, and I hope you like them!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL This story has BULLSHIT all over it. LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links