Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Favorite Foot Qualities That Have Never Changed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Favorite Foot Qualities That Have Never Changed
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now this could be anything--type of foot activity, types of socks/stockings etc.

I have never liked small feet--always liked a size 7 and over, with long toes. I've always gone bananas over legwarmers and footless tights, and basically any kind of tight pants whilst barefoot. Pajamas--mmmmmm, a big plus. Black nail polish--yum. Ankle bracelets. These are the qualities I've have always liked.

But here's the curveball for me, which I can't state enough. Back in the days when I'd never touched a girl, (that'd be The Age Before 19), I didn't know what I liked about feet. It was merely the sight of soles that turned me on. As for my fantasies, I mainly jerked off to tickling. It wasn't until I was 19 when foot worship took over my psyche. I wasn't even with a girl at the time--I was studying a History book--a chapter on the Age of Enlightenment, fittingly enough, when I started thinking about it and jotted down the phrase 'Playfully devour a lover's foot.' I wish I knew how or why, but I have loved licking dirtyish feet ever since.

So it's been nothing really new for me in these last 12 years. Still not apeshit over FJ's. They're good, but not essential. What are some of your constants and new discoveries?

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it would be being on the recieving end of footsie-tickle play. It is the sole reason i got into liking feet in the first place at the tender age of 4, and now 21 years later, nothings change. I havent really aquired any additional activities that im "apeshit" over, however FJ does have an appeal, wouldnt mind trying that to see if its my kind of thing, same with ashiatsu. But mainly its footsie I am AS over.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think i understand what you are saying. i have always been about the tops and the toes, but after meeting and discussing and being part of the community via the net, i have expanded my appreciation to inclue soles. i still am way more interested in the tops, but soles can turn me on now too.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always been a soles person. That will never change, tops and toes do not do it for me the way soles do! But I started off with a foot fetish, then it developed somehow into a giantess fantasy, being crushed under a woman's bare soles.
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timmy349
Board Regular
Member # 26978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timmy349         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me its nice juicy (but not fat) smooth feet, longish toes, nice almond shaped nail beds, rounded nails painted dark red or french... Foot ideally smelling sweaty and worn leather, but not rotten stink.

I like worn leather pumps, ballet flats, barefoot fabric espadrilles, all worn and gunky leaving toe treasures, but nothing smelling like death...

Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unconsciously active feet. I like a woman who enjoys wiggling/spreading her toes and especially rubbing her feet against each other. I guess I actually have a footPLAY fetish.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Unconsciously active feet
ooh.. my wife does that constantly. we'll be watching tv or driving with her feet on the dashboard or even in bed before we fall asleep and her feet are moving occasionally and her toes are wiggling constantly. definitely drives me nuts too!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always loved smelly feet and large nail beds. And of course, I've always liked sleepy feet, since I was very young.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
toes in descending order in size. And the arch, there has to be an arch.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Large nail beds, smelly and veiny feet. I've always been more partial to older women's feet for this reason.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can certainly appreciate pretty tops, but bottoms and outsteps are the cat's meow in my foot fetish book!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CONSTANTS:
long toes
high arches
oily/shiny soles! [Mmm]
smooth, creamy heels
shoe dangling (my Kryptonite!)

New Discoveries:
smelly shoes/boot fetish
large nail beds
trampling
tease & denial

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babinsky2
Loyal Member
Member # 1297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babinsky2   Email babinsky2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles!!
Yup...The smoother the better.
No lines, no wrinkles.

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links