Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » split from girlfriend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: split from girlfriend
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and my girlfriend split up last week so I am now single for the first time in 5 years.
I will miss my ex as her feet were great and she allways used them to please me and looked after her feet just for me.
On the other hand im kind of excited that eventually I will now get to play with some new feet, hopefully.

Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey man, hang in there. trust me, the right one will come around. my last gf, was an on and off 6 yr relationship, and she was tall, dark, long legs gorgeous feet, size 9-10, and she was my first to let me indulge into my feet desires. eventually i broke up with her, for another girl who now I've been dating for over 3 yrs, living together and its feet action all the time, shes grown to like it and like the attention and caressing to her soft soles. and shes hotter/sexier than the first girl...by far!
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that sucks, keep your spirits up. Time will heal your wounds.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was that picture of your ex's feet?
Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear that bro...hey we're in the same vote, the Mrs and i are seperating...gonna be hard getting back 'out there' and meeting some new ladies with sexy feet but i think you and i will be fine....all the best. [Thumbs Up]

Marcus

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very 'glass half full' guys. good luck [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the support guys. And yes my profile pic is a pic of my ex's feet
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links