Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A new job to help me indulge in this amazing fetish (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A new job to help me indulge in this amazing fetish
atyourfeet77
Loyal Member
Member # 29698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atyourfeet77   Email atyourfeet77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

So, I needed a new part-time job while I finish up my college degree. I applied to some places near-by, but no one seemed to be hiring. It then hit me... I should go apply to Famous Footwear!! I just had the interview today and I got a job IN THE WOMEN'S SHOE SECTION!!!!!! They were gonna put me in mens but I asked for womens. They didn't think anything of it though, they thought I just wanted to meet cute girls...which is also true. They said since I was a nice, young, good looking guy who is a good talker,so I would work well in women's shoes. Now I can get paid for measuring women's feet and helping them pick out and try on shoes and sandals!!! I am so excited, I will try to get some candids during my shifts for you all!!

--------------------
"Aww, you have a foot fetish...that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! You're so sweet!" - ex girlfriend

Check out my youtube page.. some great vids...friend me and/or leave some feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/user/asp609

Posts: 92 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wondering how long it'll be before he gets fired from this job getting caught trying to sneak candids.

My guess 2 weeks. Any others? [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atyourfeet77
Loyal Member
Member # 29698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atyourfeet77   Email atyourfeet77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh good call LeDaemon, that probably would be bad news. I was just caught up in the moment of excitement I think.

--------------------
"Aww, you have a foot fetish...that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! You're so sweet!" - ex girlfriend

Check out my youtube page.. some great vids...friend me and/or leave some feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/user/asp609

Posts: 92 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's not forget the in-store surveillance camera's...be careful 'atyourfeet77'

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redd
Loyal Member
Member # 7848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redd   Email redd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck...not to burst your bubble tho, I have a huge fooot fetish, but I rarely enjoy going with my wife to the local department store women's shoes section...not many hotties and many grouchies...
Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would not be able to control myself.

i'm already bad enough in an office. let alone a shoe store!!

lol

good luck.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't take candids. I'm serious. But I will tell you that you will get a hard-on whenever you get close to a woman's foot. You also have to be careful there because when you catch the hard-on and you have to stand up to get something, the tent could still be visible, and you could get fired from that. Kill the erection quickly by thinking about baseballs.
Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firefighter86
Loyal Member
Member # 34943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firefighter86   Email Firefighter86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geeze folks have some self control lol, honestly you sound a bit creepy bro working in womens shoes for sexual pleasure. Not trying to insult you thats just how it came off to me.
Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys believe it or not some people are not crazy horn dogs that cant control themselves. Well done atyourfeet congrats on landing the job nothing like loving your work I say

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For every plus, there is a minus; I suspect there are going to be a lot of hippos for every swan.

Good luck. Remember: discretion. Be discrete. The one word to remember, DISCRETE!!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah man, don't be getting any ideas about candids or anything. Simply not worth the trouble you would (not could), you would get in.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree swman. i dont think its so creepy or bad. is it any different than a 'normal' guy getting a job at a strip club? i dont think he's gonna be turned on 24-7 either. i think constant exposure jades excitement. when my wife and i started hitting the swingers club it was pretty heady seeing naked normal women walking around and all the sexual acts going on right in front of us, but after a couple of times going there, the excitement leveled off and the nudity seemed almost commonplace.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Use your judgement. Plain and simple.

I worked at a shoe store as a college sophomore. Trust me, it will not be as exciting as you think. For every hottie, you will endure a slew of below average feet that will test your sanity.

Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats, atyourfeet77. I remember back when I worked for Journeys. It was fun helping women pick and find thier shoes. Especailly when those Gladiator flats came into style. Before we could set up a display, we had all the new stuff in the back. So this one very beautiful girl from Kazastan that works at a booth that was located in front of the store, came in and was looking for sandels. I showed her the ones that were new and watched her try on a few pair. Man, smell that lingered off the ones she tried but were too small.... It was out of this world. I will always remember that. Also those little nylon things they give women with no socks on to try on shoes will be your best friend. There was several times when a woman could actually smell thier own feet before I could and was ashamed and wanted to throw the nylon try-on sock away themselves. But ,providing great customer service and being a gentleman, I insisted. At times I would just hang it out of my pocket until I fininshed ringing them up, go to the back and pretend to throw it away. Plenty good nights with those things,lmao. Congrats again but be careful.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."Also those little nylon things they give women with no socks on to try on shoes will be your best friend."...
Comment by SL

So true, when I used to sell I always hoped they'd keep those footies on for as long as possible.
Another great treat was when they'd walk out in their new shoes and leave the old ones behind to be "thrown away".

[Evil Grin]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links