Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet at the bar.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet at the bar.
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I was at the bar tonight with a few of my boys and we were sittin next to a group of guys as well. Our bartender is pretty cute and has very sexy feet. Apparently I wasn't the only one to notice them. One of the guys in the group next to us called her over and told her that his friend from work had a crazy foot fetish and he wanted to take a picture of her feet on his phone because he thought she had nice feet so he wanted to show his friend. The bartender didn't mind and let them take the picture. She went on to say that her boyfriend has a foot fetish too, but she wasn't into the whole thing and thought it was weird. I just found it pretty cool to find more foot guys out there in my area. I also thought the guy just wanted the picture for himself and not his friend lol.

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a bad tactic to get a pic.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely wanted it for himself, but scenarios like that make you feel like you're not alone in the foot world.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard one out of five guys have a foot fetish. hard to believe, ive yet to meet one, but then again i do not broadcast it myself!
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links