Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who knew footjobs could be so good?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who knew footjobs could be so good?
JZ Wand
Loyal Member
Member # 36398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZ Wand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always had a problem finishing from a womans feet. In fact it never happened. Until 3 nights ago.
My wife, who is well aware of my love of her feet and doesnt care when I kiss, lick, and suck on them as long as I do it was asleep in bed.
I decided to use her feet to give myself a footjob.
She was sleeping on her stomach so I kneeled down to where her feet were and instantly, I guess due to the position, I felt the difference.
Within a couple of minutes, I was done. By far the best feeling I have ever had with feet and sexually period.
I fgured though maybe it was a fluke so the next night I tried again while she was sleeping, and low and behold within 5 minutes I was done. Same position.
I told her about it yesterday and she couldnt wait for the kid to go to sleep to participate last night. This time it took a little longer but I was done within 10 minutes and I loved the fact that she was involved and vocal during it.

So for 15 years, nothing footjob wise could get me off unless I was sucking on toes.
Now 3 straight nights and all 3 have had me finishing.
My wife now wants to give me one everynight before bed and I honestly cannot wait.

Just thought I would share.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!!! I never had the issue before, but my favorite position is to have the girl on her stomach, too! FJ is a better feeling than sex?? To each their own, I remember it took forever until a girl finally made me finish via a BJ. Thought it was me but the previous girls must have blown. HA!
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It used to take me a long time to finish with a foot job from my wife. It was more about the idea of it that got me off. But recently she adjusted her technique and wow!

She can make me cum in about 5 minutes if I don't try to prolong it. The feeling is unbelievable especially when she keeps going slowly after I explode. She can rub me for another minute or so while I squirm in ecstasy.

I prefer it when she is on her back and rests me on top of one foot. Then she uses the toes of her other foot (and sometimes sole) to rub up and down my shaft, focusing on the area right below the head. Sex is great and I will never give that up -- but the sensations this provides are heavenly....

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JZ Wand:
...My wife now wants to give me one everynight before bed and I honestly cannot wait.

Just thought I would share.

You know they have a name for guys like yourself...
The LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE!! [Thumbs Up]

Thanks for sharing [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
way to go there buddy. im happy for you. and i think its awesome that you didnt give up. footjobs are awesome, arent they?

[ September 22, 2009, 03:53 AM: Message edited by: Keyfeet ]

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A well done oiled footjob by a girl who knows how to use her feet is one of the best things in sex for me. It takes practice for a girl to learn the technique and what the man likes... but when she learns it and does an oiled footjob... man, oh man...
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmm....I was worried there for a moment when you mentioned you only get FJs when she is asleep. I was thinking WTF ??? But later you clarrified that she is willing to give you a FJ every night. I think thats a good deal, you're a lucky man !!
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey good for you man! Some may say what I have is a curse but I view it as a blessing. I literally could have a woman give me a bj for a half hour and not even be close to cumming. But wrap a pair of sexy feet on my cock and I'm hard as a rock. I could seriously break boards in half lol! It's got to be totally psychological cause dry or oily I can cum in no time.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footjobs are awesome man....I've had hundreds of orgasms and I can easily say at least 70% of them are from footjobs [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have been into getting footjobs as long as I have, you develop various techniques over the years. There are two favorite positions I enjoy when it comes to getting footjobs. The best ones are like the method JZ Wand described where whe is laying on her stomach while you go to work. Another method is when they are laying on thier side while you have her feet cuddled into your crotch. A few sensuous strokes and presto -- a great expolsion which leaves you hungry for more.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like blowjobs, the woman needs to know what she is doing to maximize the awesomeness it entails!
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links