Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Guessing Game

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Guessing Game
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do yu think women who don't to show there feet usually are the ones with the prettiest feet, and that women women wo say their feet are pretty, once they remove their shoes, are the ones with the ugliest feet.
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm, first i think your missing some letters in "you" and "who", you can just edit it.

but i ussually dont care if they dont bother to show them. I dont know any girls that i see on a regular basis that i dont know what their feet look like. and when i meet a new girl, believe me, i will see her feet within the first week of meeting her. so i never gave it much thought.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is one girl in my life that I have known for 2 years and I have never seen her feet. She is the only girl that I am around on a regular basis and I have never gotten to see her feet. I sort of think they are probably pretty good just because her hands are nice and she wears tennis shoes all the time. The problem is we work together and its not the type of environment for her to wear nice shoes, although most of the other girls that I work with have come up on their time off in sandals etc..
Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In this case, what you don't know, won't hurt. Either a good or bad hurt.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links