Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Rebecca_Baby is here for you..... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Rebecca_Baby is here for you.....
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rebecca, once again sensational picks, your feet are begging to be worshipped! I'd like to be first on line! Please keep posting pictures of your very sexy feet. I can't wait to see shots of your long gorgeous bare soles too!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some gorgeous feet!!!
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneofakindsmile
Major Player
Member # 11174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneofakindsmile   Email oneofakindsmile   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Becca, you have gorgeous feet. I love your perfectly smooth soft skin and sexy pedicured toes. Gorgeous.
Posts: 134 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet to taste them, Rebecca Baby. You have found the promised land. We promise to always adore such beautiful toes and the woman who enjoys having them adored. After all, they are adorable. I myself just swam in from a deserted island but immediately risked electrical shock to check in with Wu's crowd because they are a good crowd.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome to wu's beccca. you have gorgeous feet.love the pedi.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe Hal can clarify, but you have to post images in the picture forum.
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rebecca,

Welcome to Wu`s and thanks for posting those two links to your pretty toes.

quote:
Originally posted by Brek:
Maybe Hal can clarify, but you have to post images in the picture forum.

Brek is right...the reason you can`t post direct images is because this function has been disabled in the Foot Fetish Talk section.
Instead, go to the Foot Pictures section, click on "New Topic" and use the small "Image" button in the bottom right corner to add your photo-URL...this will make the image appear in your post.

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's Becca!
It's always nice to see another foot-queen join this fabulous group!
I thought i'd say a quick "hello" before I check out your amazing peds!

All the best!
FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links