Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The"foot fetish" call on the Edge Radio

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The"foot fetish" call on the Edge Radio
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 2 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone heard this,where the chick Kat from the Radio station calls a guy who put an ad on Craigslist where he states he has a foot fetish & likes to massgae female feet(i think in return for work he does for them)so she calls him up & says she needs work done on her kitchen & talks about massaging her feet etc.

http://www.talenttrove.com/media/20796-The-foot-fetish--call-Edge-Radio

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrlhf
Board Regular
Member # 31926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrlhf   Email Mrlhf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post! I'd love to see a follow up on this story! Please keep me posted if you can!
Posts: 31 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrettyPumps
Loyal Member
Member # 34257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrettyPumps   Author's Homepage   Email PrettyPumps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think it's funny. They're basically just "outing" the guy on the radio without his knowledge or consent, pranking him and making fun of him for the amusement of their listeners.

--------------------
PrettyPumps.com - High heels, lovely legs, beautiful girls.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a day when life wasnt all about ratings...just bored uncreative people running morning radio...play some tunes and shut up! Thank god for ipod docking stations for cars.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PrettyPumps:
I don't think it's funny. They're basically just "outing" the guy on the radio without his knowledge or consent, pranking him and making fun of him for the amusement of their listeners.

i think your right there.Spot on i think but nice to listen to being it's about foot fetish [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
didnt hear

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found it a bit insulting too, it's like the guy sounded like a genuine nice bloke and he let her know he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable or whatever. They basically took the mess.

It's like lets all laugh at the foot freak.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
There was a day when life wasnt all about ratings...just bored uncreative people running morning radio...play some tunes and shut up! Thank god for ipod docking stations for cars.

If I want the live stuff, I go with Sirius. Good music and good talk/sports radio too, nationwide! The doggy rules!
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to know tho if they followed through and let the guy do Kat's kitchen and rub her feet
Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links