Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » list of movies with foot scenes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: list of movies with foot scenes
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 2 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Found this while browsing:

http://www.myfootspace.com/filmList.htm

another list:
http://www.fft.it/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=134&view=next&sid=779e9cb43c954219cfe17b010dd079fd

[ September 29, 2009, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monkeys
Loyal Member
Member # 27145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeys   Email monkeys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, those lists are pretty extensive. I'd like a list of the best ones or something.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by monkeys:
Wow, those lists are pretty extensive. I'd like a list of the best ones or something.

Yeah i'd like an in-depth description of only the Foot worship scenes in movies since i'm not into trample etc.
I saw a movie on television back in 95 where if i remember correctly,the guy & chick come in the house at night,it's pouring with rain & they start kissing etc on the kitchen counter & so on.After that i remember the chick sitting up on the bed smoking ,watching televison while the guy was at the other end kissing her soles.It may be a movie in those lists but it'll take a loooong time going through them.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Add this:

The remake of "Dawn of the Dead."

In the unrated version DVD, in chapter 2, at 02:50, the blonde girl is attacked by her husband and retreats to the bathroom. She tentatively places a foot out of the bathtub onto the bath rug, and we are treated to a close-up view of her sole and then her toes as she sets her foot down. It's very nice! [Drool]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links