Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » We are not sexual deviants!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: We are not sexual deviants!!!
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reading some of the post today I was taken back to when I was in college. I was taking a class on human sexuality, in our text book there was a section on abnormal sexual behavior. The subtitle was deviant sexual behavior. Listed next to such lovely activities as Bestiality, Necrophilia and Pedophilia of course there was foot fetishism. I just remember how this frustrated me then and frustrates me now. I mean seriously my attraction to female feet puts me in the same category as someone who wants sex with children, sex with animals or a person who is sexually attracted to the dead give me a break. Unfortunately this has been the attitude of so many people. Many in the psychological community still see attraction to feet as a mental illness. I hate when I watch television or listen to the radio and hear people making fun of people who like feet. Calling them perverts and weirdos. I just don't understand if I put my mouth on my ladies private area by psychological standards I'm perfectly fine but if her toes go in my mouth I have just crossed a sexual line. I know attitudes have changed over the years but sometimes I still feel like there is a long way to go before foot love is accepted as normal sexual behavior.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmmm I blame the people who take there fetish for feet to far like going up to a random girl and asking her if you can suck her toes or cuming in her shoes when she doesnt know about it

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I just don't understand if I put my mouth on my ladies private area by psychological standards I'm perfectly fine but if her toes go in my mouth I have just crossed a sexual line.
[Laugh] [Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
We are not sexual deviants!!!
speak for yourself.. but it has nothing to do with my attraction to feet. [Laugh]

anyway.. as has been discussed many times, a true fetishist has aberrant sexual behavior. i dont think many of us here are real fetishists as per the true definition:
quote:
an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression
how many of us have to have some foot play in our sexual encounters to be aroused? i hope not many. to borrow a phrase from a gentleman whom i knew as Moonshadow, i am foot partialist:
quote:
partialism: any inanimate object or any body part not of a sexual nature that arouses erotic feelings or fixation.
i dont NEED feet to be aroused, but they do arouse me and i do enjoy them, but they aren't necessary to be sexually satisfied.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, tis shit, but there ya go :/
On the plus side, I hear Freud had a foot-fetish [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prex69
Board Regular
Member # 31791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prex69   Email prex69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is most important to accept yourself for what you are and to love yourself.

If you can find someone else that accepts and loves you for what you are, then you have won.

Some will scorn you for your differences, while others will cherish you. That's life.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to be honest. i have stopped lieing to myself about this.

foot fetishists are sexual deviants.

we get off on the smell of feet fresh from the gym. We love dirty feet. We love stealing glances from under tables.

It's so deviant it's kinky. To be honest, that's why I like feet so much. Because it's seen as dirty, dominant by the female form. It's great but I do know deep down that I am a dirty sexual deviant. lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrettyPumps
Loyal Member
Member # 34257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrettyPumps   Author's Homepage   Email PrettyPumps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
On the plus side, I hear Freud had a foot-fetish [Wink]

Well if he did, it would have been the least of his "deviant" traits. It says something about the entire field of psychology that its founder was one of the most f-ed up individuals who ever lived.

--------------------
PrettyPumps.com - High heels, lovely legs, beautiful girls.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:

we get off on the smell of feet fresh from the gym. We love dirty feet. We love stealing glances from under tables.

It's so deviant it's kinky. To be honest, that's why I like feet so much. Because it's seen as dirty, dominant by the female form. It's great but I do know deep down that I am a dirty sexual deviant. lol

I hate smelly feet. I hate dirty feet. And dominant women don't attract me unless they become submissive.

Deviant? I like women. I like their boobs, backsides, legs, thin waist, feet and their amazing smiles. I love sex and any variation I can get into. What makes me deviant?

I think it's only deviant if you can't have a normal sexual relationship. If one blames their shitty sex life on their fetish...there you go. If one's lover blames their shitty love making on his fetish.....there you go. If you're a virgin because of your fetish....there you go.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, well based on women's reactions when i start sniffing their toes and deriving pleasure from it, i'd say it is not surprising that they think we are sexual deviants. i can just see this in the women's eyes.

in fact, one really hot chic made a mental illness hand gesture at the camera while i was sniffing her toes the other day. ya know, that hand sign where they point a finger at their head and make circular motions... yeah that crazy sign LOL

she thought i was a freak fer sure boiz

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love women so much even love their feet! I involve the anus and feet whenever I can...it is what Buddah would want...the impermanence of life conditions us to take what we can get if that means I am a deviant so be it...Speak for yourselves....lol

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:

I hate smelly feet. I hate dirty feet. And dominant women don't attract me unless they become submissive.

Deviant? I like women. I like their boobs, backsides, legs, thin waist, feet and their amazing smiles. I love sex and any variation I can get into. What makes me deviant?

I think it's only deviant if you can't have a normal sexual relationship. If one blames their shitty sex life on their fetish...there you go. If one's lover blames their shitty love making on his fetish.....there you go. If you're a virgin because of your fetish....there you go.

How are you a sexual deviant if you check out a womans feet ????

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

very well said GQ! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
I involve the anus and feet whenever I can...it is what Buddah would want...the impermanence of life conditions us to take what we can get

Dude...that ain't Buddhist [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
and feet whenever I can...it is what Buddah would want

damn straight man! enlightenment, here I cum! [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links