Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » CNN News Reporter Kiran Chetry shoes topic

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CNN News Reporter Kiran Chetry shoes topic
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 2 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just found out about this via The Mousepad.Here is a clip of Kiran Chetry swapping from flats to heels on News.Little talk about it.Wish they showed her feet bare.I've asked for foot material on her over the last few years here & other places but shes a very rare find on foot topics.That's very unfortunate that she's a news reporter, seeing you hardly ever see their feet & with her being so sexy [Drool] [Jerkoff]

http://www.motionbox.com/videos/0096d3b31e1fe0c38f?iid=switch_player_&type=sd

Just found this pic [Mmm]
http://www.sexycelebritypix.com/showthread.php?t=3812

[ October 02, 2009, 02:52 AM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg, i would so want to be playing pocket pool on national tv if i was that lucky old man sitting next to her. did you guys see how he kept looking down and he even suggested the camera to look at her feet LOL

oh gawd, i would be playing pocket pool fer sure and it would be even more better if i was him and i was also a married man and i was able to get away with this pocket right under the noses of every american viewer and all my coworkers on that news set LOL

f'n great being a foot fetishist man, Hee Hee [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mind linking to that pic in the second link? For some reason I've been IP banned from that forum despite never having heard of it until now.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrettyPumps
Loyal Member
Member # 34257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrettyPumps   Author's Homepage   Email PrettyPumps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! I like Kiran Chetry a lot, and it is very hard to find decent pics of her.

--------------------
PrettyPumps.com - High heels, lovely legs, beautiful girls.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo551
Loyal Member
Member # 35524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo551     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, it's frustating watching the sexy lady anchors on the news and just imagining how their feet look. I'm always hoping i run into one of the on location reporters so I can check out the legs and footwear. Ha!
Posts: 82 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just so you know, CNN had a spot this morning on what's under the CNN Desk, they showed Kiran's feet in heels. This time they claimed that there is always a stage hand below the desk at her feet in case something goes wrong.

I was wondering if they came across this post or the one on mousepad and decided to indulge you a little? It just seemed a little off to me the way they did it.

I am sure someone will post a video shortly.
Enjoy!

Dani
xoxo

[ October 06, 2009, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: Danielle Moore ]

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
Just so you know, CNN had a spot this morning on what's under the CNN Desk, they showed Kiran's feet in heels. This time they claimed that there is always a stage hand below the desk at her feet in case something goes wrong.

I was wondering if they came across this post or the one on mousepad and decided to indulge you a little? It just seemed a little off to me the way they did it.

I am sure someone will post a video shortly.
Enjoy!

Dani
xoxo

wow thanks for the info Danielle

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links