Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Finding Foot Models

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Finding Foot Models
L.G.
Board Regular
Member # 27548

Icon 11 posted      Profile for L.G.   Email L.G.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey foot fetishists! I've been a frequent visitor of Wu's for years now. I share in the same love for a woman's beautiful sexy feet! I was fortunate to have a girlfriend who had absolutely gorgeous feet and loved to use them. Even started the clip store Cum On My Feet. I speak in past tense because we have recently broke up and I had to obviously close the store, but don't necessarily want to give it up. I enjoyed having the business and want to continue, but haven't the slightest idea on how to go about finding models here in the Maryland, Virginia, DC area. If there's anyone that could give a starter a little insight it would be more than appreciated! Sincere thanks and best regards.....feet forever!

L.G.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi L.G.

I too found myself in search of models for my guest section so that my members could have more variety.

What I found to be a great way to find models is using Craig's List or Kijiji. I simply posted an ad and within an hour had some offers. Right now I am working with 4 university students that had both an interest in modelling and extra cash.

For me this worked, it might have been the fact that I am a woman and there is a little more trust there, but give it a shot and don't come across as creepy. Keep it simple, maybe photographs or video at first and then work your way to fj's.

I hope this helps,

Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
L.G.
Board Regular
Member # 27548

Icon 1 posted      Profile for L.G.   Email L.G.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
Hi L.G.

I too found myself in search of models for my guest section so that my members could have more variety.

What I found to be a great way to find models is using Craig's List or Kijiji. I simply posted an ad and within an hour had some offers. Right now I am working with 4 university students that had both an interest in modelling and extra cash.

For me this worked, it might have been the fact that I am a woman and there is a little more trust there, but give it a shot and don't come across as creepy. Keep it simple, maybe photographs or video at first and then work your way to fj's.

I hope this helps,

Dani
xoxo

Thank for that info Danielle. In what section of CL did you post your ad?
Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:

You hit it on the nail with that statement. I do a lot of work for private clients who want their own custom pictures and have found that potential models I bump into that we have to have are normally approached by my partners instead. They both happen to be female photographers. Almost always, their answers followed by laughter is "definitely yes". I do get a lot of "sures" but some don't call back for reasons I'm not aware of. Even a trusting face like mine still yields uncertainty these days. Trust plays a huge part nowadays.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
L.G.
Board Regular
Member # 27548

Icon 1 posted      Profile for L.G.   Email L.G.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Joe/Bondo, I'll definitely give that a try. Yes, having a female partner would definitely help bridge the gap in a lot of ways! I really do appreciate everyone's insight and assistance. Thanks very much!
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its eazy breezy esp if they like the way they look -the foot warehouse.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, I'll make this real easy and simple..
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/22328
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11134
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/17607
lady steph, lady storm, or jae.. all are in that area... they have
hall of fame footjob skills... trust me they will have no problem with the "cum on my feet" part... all of them have amazing feet toes and long toenails... they have foot parties i think also...
you're in the mecca of hot feet man,,, let me know if it works out??

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
L.G.
Board Regular
Member # 27548

Thanks a mil aerodrew, I certainly will!
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in today's economy it is common to find hot women in tough financial predicaments.

in order to find consentual willing foot models, i suggest cruising around in your local hoodlem, bario, slum, trailer park, or low income grocery store or quickie mart to find girls who might can use the extra income.

Only go for the hot ones (even tho some may be pregnant or still have boyfriends or even be married). I have found that even sometimes if they are beyond disgusted by this idea or even the foot recruiter they will still willingly show off their feet because of the lucrative money potential.

You just have to get out there and find these willing hotties. They do exist but don't get frustrated if you have no luck on day one. This could possibly take time but the rewards are priceless and they can even involve our little stiffies shooting a hot whiteload around their perfect toe-nails.

Trust me when i say the possibilities are endless. The recent downturn in the US economy has made the normal everyday hot woman more open minded to the idea of fulfilling our perverted pleasures. All it takes is a little extra open mindedness on the foot fetishists' part as well.

Be a gentleman and don't freak these women out when you approach them. Save that for later when you let the cat out of the bag by sniffing really hard and lettting you eyes get real wide in excitement. That is usually the point where these willing women are like OH MY FUCKING GAWD!!! Hee Hee

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted an ad on Craigs List in the talent section, and Alex responded, who I have posted pix of her. She is one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen in my life, so I hit the jackpot there. She had modeled for Feet of Nashville, so it helped she already knew of the foot modeling gigs....
Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
L.G.
Board Regular
Member # 27548

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
in today's economy it is common to find hot women in tough financial predicaments.

in order to find consentual willing foot models, i suggest cruising around in your local hoodlem, bario, slum, trailer park, or low income grocery store or quickie mart to find girls who might can use the extra income.

Only go for the hot ones (even tho some may be pregnant or still have boyfriends or even be married). I have found that even sometimes if they are beyond disgusted by this idea or even the foot recruiter they will still willingly show off their feet because of the lucrative money potential.

You just have to get out there and find these willing hotties. They do exist but don't get frustrated if you have no luck on day one. This could possibly take time but the rewards are priceless and they can even involve our little stiffies shooting a hot whiteload around their perfect toe-nails.

Trust me when i say the possibilities are endless. The recent downturn in the US economy has made the normal everyday hot woman more open minded to the idea of fulfilling our perverted pleasures. All it takes is a little extra open mindedness on the foot fetishists' part as well.

Be a gentleman and don't freak these women out when you approach them. Save that for later when you let the cat out of the bag by sniffing really hard and lettting you eyes get real wide in excitement. That is usually the point where these willing women are like OH MY FUCKING GAWD!!! Hee Hee

Thanks Tyler. Might be impossible now given the whether has went from Summer to Winter in the space of a day in the DMV area and the foot wear is no longer sandals or flip flops. So not being able to see the merchandise before the proposition is as you could imagine a problem.
L.G.
Board Regular
Member # 27548

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce:
I posted an ad on Craigs List in the talent section, and Alex responded, who I have posted pix of her. She is one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen in my life, so I hit the jackpot there. She had modeled for Feet of Nashville, so it helped she already knew of the foot modeling gigs....

I've gotten two hits on CL so far. Gonna follow up tomorrow to see if its real. Thanks Bruce.
L.G.
Board Regular
Member # 27548

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:

Thanks Tyler. Might be impossible now given the whether has went from Summer to Winter in the space of a day in the DMV area and the foot wear is no longer sandals or flip flops. So not being able to see the merchandise before the proposition is as you could imagine a problem.
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me know how the Craigs List thing works out for you!
Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by L.G.:
...not being able to see the merchandise before the proposition is as you could imagine a problem.

you bring up a very good point and it can be a problem during those colder times of year.

as a foot recruiter though, i find it to be a great opportunity to ask the model to remove her shoes, because after all, they need to be inspected to ascertain if they are worthy of being in front of a camera, Hee Hee

and the best part is that the guy who is propositioning these women basically get to be the judge. i love that role of passing personal judgement on women's feet LOL

i do it in private all the time when i am wacking to pics off the internet, but lemme just say it is far more exhilerating to be seeing a hot female stranger's feet right there in person for the 1st time ever and she is basically unveiling it to you for your expert opinion.

remember fellas, when you are out there under the guise of a legit foot photographer, you have to maintain that perception of expertise. maybe rub the chin a few times and say things like "hmmmmmm" as you are inspecting it. a single raised eyebrow can also pull the wool over an unsuspecting female's eyes too. she just gave the foot fetish equivalent of a tittie flash and didn't even know it LOL

god it is great having a publicly legal way to get our rocks off in an everyday environment!! [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links